PDA

View Full Version : ace case for pm9?

joshh
06-22-2010, 09:53 PM
been looking at the cheap tuckable ace case holster for my pm9 but this holster isn't made specifically for the kahr so i cant find pics of it. for 10 bucks i'm sure someone here has tried it and hoped to see some pics and get some feedback. thanks

59allstate
06-24-2010, 09:10 AM
I have found the one for the 2" revolver works fine for my MK9
which is the same size as your PM. It works pretty good for a
tuckable holster, but will irritate some without a undershirt.
I will try to enclose a couple of pictures.

joshh
06-24-2010, 07:45 PM
thanks for pics. is that the ppk holster? i saw that alot of people use it. looks like it carries nice and low to waistband.

59allstate
06-25-2010, 07:18 AM
thanks for pics. is that the ppk holster? i saw that alot of people use it. looks like it carries nice and low to waistband.

It's the 2" revolver for Snub Nose Revolvers, got it from Cheaper than
Dirt Model ZAA-827. The one for the Kahr listed was the Mini Sigma
Model ZAA-830 but it is way too long for the short barrel of the MK9.
I just happened to order the one for my revolver when I ordered the
Sigma Model and tried the Revolver one and it worked great.

joshh
06-25-2010, 08:12 AM
nice. thanks for the numbers. i am gonna order one this week. ive never carried iwb before so i figure for 10 bucks i can try it before i spend more on a higher end holster. my main concern is concealment. i'd like to be able to carry it as low to waistband as possible but still be able to draw. thanks again

MichSteve
06-25-2010, 09:27 AM
I just received a High Noon Hidden Alley for the PM9 and went for a 2.5 mile walk in shorts and t-shirt. It is very comfortable in the appendix position and it is the tuckable version which I will use sometimes. The cost with shipping was $45 and came in 4 days.

If you own a PM9 spend some money on a good holster.

joshh
06-26-2010, 07:45 AM
wow steve that high noon looks like a great hoster for that price. any pics w/ the pm9? i agree that a quality AMERICAN MADE holster is a must with the pm9 especially if i am gonna carry +/-12hrs a day. i do live in mass. and work in ct so i will have to carry completly concealed. i have never carried iwb before so i am going back and forth on what to buy. i know i want a single clip design as i dont think the pm9 requires 2. rgrizzzleleather.com has been highly reviewed too and he says he can set up this holster to carry lower in waistband for me for around $90 shipped so i might go this route.
http://www.rgrizzleleather.com/PM9SSR.jpg

joshh
06-26-2010, 08:12 AM
great, now someone recommended a garritysgunleather.com changeling. more to consider. here's a pic of one with some "full size" pistols. waiting to hear back from him on kahrs. this is why i'm carrying my pm9 in my pocket right now...
http://garritysgunleather.com/Changeling-IWBs.jpg

jlottmc
06-26-2010, 01:54 PM
I use the one for the 380's for my P45, ace case is well enough for what I need.

dessl
08-13-2010, 10:17 PM
I bought a tuckable ace case(380) for my PPKS and my PM9 fits nicely in it.

kramm
08-14-2010, 07:05 AM
I have a Ace for my pm45, works great. Do wish it had a body shield though. Most conceable holster I own.

jlottmc
08-14-2010, 07:37 AM
The only problem I have with the holster, is the fact that I sweat like a pig, and at the end of the day I have pulled my pistol out to find orange stuff on it. It seems to be the worst on my 24/7, and the best on my P345, my P45 falls somewhere in between. I am currently trying a liberal dose of Barricade Rust Preventer on the pistols I have problems with. I don't like that orange stuff on my guns, and it is the controls for them, but still... The ride height is perfect, the comfort level is stellar, retention is good when I cinch my belt up a bit, and they hide well. If they made a moisture barrier like Uncle Mike's, I'd buy 20 of them right now.