PDA

View Full Version : Well I finally got my first Kahr.Now for a question or two.

lockdun1
03-17-2015, 01:43 PM
I've always wanted a kahr but never got around to actually getting one until now. Just placed my order for a CT45 316.00 shipped. Should be waiting for me when I get home next week. I just had some quick questions for you guys in the know. How do you all like the Dawson Precision night sights? All of my 1911's and glocks have some variation of their stuff so I'm considering getting some. Do any of you guys run the wolff reduced power striker spring? I've only ever fired a cw40 but will assume the CT's trigger will be very similar. The trigger was indeed smooth and I do think its gonna be easy to get used to but I wouldn't mind if it was a bit lighter, I just don't want there to be any issues with light primer strikes and such so any info on that would be grate.

Nytcrawler93
03-17-2015, 03:16 PM
I run standard springs for the reasons you mentioned. I run the mepro night sights and I like them better than the standard sights. The Dawson's would probably be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b4uqzme
03-17-2015, 03:18 PM
Both are common and well-liked products around here. Welcome!

lockdun1
03-17-2015, 03:36 PM
Thanks guys. I'd like to think that I'm getting smarter with my gun buying :cool: More tools and less toys.

muggsy
03-17-2015, 03:58 PM
I run the Wolff five pound striker springs in my Kahr pistols and have never experienced any problems with them.