PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk no longer working?

bilbo
08-18-2015, 06:55 AM
It seems that I can no longer access the site with Tapatalk. Not sure when it happened... 3-6 days ago maybe?

DavidR
08-18-2015, 08:53 AM
It works for me.

Dave

bilbo
08-19-2015, 02:51 AM
Hmmm. I deleted it from my forums list and re-added it... now it works fine. Not sure what happened but I guess it was a false alarm. Thanks!

DM123
07-27-2017, 09:22 AM
What is the advantage of using Tap-a-talk? I mostly use my I pad or I phone while eating lunch or at the kitchen counter with a wireless keyboard. Wiki said you can have multiple sites open at the same time. I already can do this. There is also a dictate feature built into I phone and I pads and I don't have to type or touch anything.

SlowBurn
07-27-2017, 09:33 AM
What is the advantage of using Tap-a-talk? I mostly use my I pad or I phone while eating lunch or at the kitchen counter with a wireless keyboard. Wiki said you can have multiple sites open at the same time. I already can do this. There is also a dictate feature built into I phone and I pads and I don't have to type or touch anything.

On my iPhone, I find it a lot less clumsy to use compared to a browser. But give it a try it's only a couple bucks. See if you like it