PDA

View Full Version : Needed Parts and how to for Elite trigger ?

bubba
07-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Can you guys tell me exactly which parts I need to order from Karh for my new (used) K9 stainless ? I have the NYPD trigger, and I want to swap out for the Elite trigger. I've called Kahr twice, but haven't been able to get a hold of anyone with enough experience to give me the straingt skinny.

Also, is this something I can do myself with simple brass punches and a plastic hammer ?

jocko
07-17-2010, 02:20 PM
let kahr do it, or u will mess things up IMO. Also to spend that extra money to eliminate 1/8" trigger travel to get the elite trigger, for me anyhow makes zero sense. Its your money but if you gonna do it I would advise letting kahr do it. I shoot my K9 better than I do my PM9 and mayb eit is just me but I certainly can't feel that 1/8" more travel" Kahr triggers are loooooong by design . the elite 3/8" nypd 1/2"..

there are literally thousands of K9 out there with tne nypd trigger and I would bet that 7 out of 10 don't even know the difference between the two triggers, let alone be able to tell if ones gun had the nypd or elite trigger in it. 9 out of 10 K9's today still are shipped with the nypd trigger.. Just my 2 cents on this, as u ask.....