PDA

View Full Version : No Response From Kahr Customer Service

acep51
09-20-2015, 06:15 AM
I purchased an extra 30 round Thompson magazine from them and it failed to feed correctly at the range. I called them twice and had to leave a message and sent them two emails last week over a three day period regarding this matter. I still haven't heard back from them. I just want to return the magazine for store credit and I stated in my messages.

How do you get into contact with them???????????????

This company needs some new management!

Bobshouse
09-20-2015, 06:41 AM
They recently moved into their new facility, give them a little time to settle in. Try them again, say, next year, about this time.:p

Longitude Zero
09-20-2015, 09:08 AM
Try them again, say, next year, about this time.

I hope you are kidding. Waiting more than 60-90 days is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE CS.

Bobshouse
09-20-2015, 10:11 AM
I hope you are kidding. Waiting more than 60-90 days is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE CS.

Yes, I'm kidding.

Oh, I see! I forgot the little :p. Sorry.

Bawanna
09-20-2015, 10:14 AM
Send another email and call again. I have no explanation why your not getting a response. Be sure any response in not going into your trash folder in your email.

Ignore any venomous responses you might get from previously unsatisfied folks.

There have been changes a few times in CS, unfortunately not all of them have been good.

A few days while not good is still only a few days. I ordered some wheelchair parts, very much needed. Took a month to get one of the pieces and nothing for over 2 more months. I contacted them and found it all came in at the same time but they left one box on their shelf apparently unnoticed for 3 months.

SlowBurn
09-20-2015, 10:19 AM
In the past I've had very good Kahr CS. Most recent contact was with Ian Burr. Don't know if anything has changed, but his email address was Ian.Burr@kahr.com and his response was almost instant. Hope this helps. Good luck

Longitude Zero
09-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Yes, I'm kidding.

Oh, I see! I forgot the little :p. Sorry.

I was thinking you were kidding.

Coppertop
09-20-2015, 05:02 PM
My experience. They are terrible at replying to emails or voice mail messages.
You just have to keep trying until you get a person on the phone.
Shouldn't be that way and not making excuses for poor customer service, but they are probably overwhelmed with customer calls trying to set up warranty repair shipping.

skiflydive
09-21-2015, 03:17 AM
My experience. They responded in a couple of hours and I had 2 replacement followers 2 days later.

CPO15
09-21-2015, 08:31 AM
Wait a minute: maybe they're using that new time zone that the Norks switched to......

acep51
09-21-2015, 09:00 AM
I just got through this morning and they were very helpful.
Now if I can get the Tommy gunner.com to answer me where my order for EZ spring kit is after several weeks now, I will be very happy.

muggsy
09-21-2015, 12:35 PM
I've never experienced any problems with Kahr service, but then again I'm a smooth talker. :)

acep51
09-21-2015, 12:45 PM
Good for you, BUT you must first be able to talk to some one to be smooth.