PDA

View Full Version : Hello and welcome to all veterans and service members!

wyntrout
03-26-2016, 03:11 PM
I just noticed that there had been no activity here since last July.

I'm on Facebook a lot and show support for our military and veterans... and I've very outspoken on our Rights, especially the one that defends the others... our Constitutionally-protected Right to keep and bear arms in defense of ourselves, our family and friends, and our property... and, even more importantly, protect The People against a tyrannical government, since there are a lot of people in the "political class" who would like to disarm us so they can prevent any dissidence as they take more and more of OUR hard-earned money and property for their own gain. Getting too political, I know. :)

Anyhow, I just wanted to point out this forum and welcome participation!

Wynn :Amflag2:

b4uqzme
03-26-2016, 03:19 PM
Thanks to everyone who has risked their all for our freedoms. Bless you. :Amflag2:

AJBert
03-27-2016, 10:14 PM
I've been a member of this forum for a while now and didn't even realize we had a military forum! Guess I need to start looking through the forums rather than always just looking at new posts.

wyntrout
03-27-2016, 10:22 PM
I've run into a bunch of old acquaintances on Facebook in the various Groups for various interests and military experiences. I've also made contact with a bunch of people that I haven't seen since high school... almost 52 years ago. It gives me something to do... other than the chores and honey-do's I should be doing, or worse, should have done... years ago!

Then there's online shopping... or Kahrtalk... or Glocktalk... lots of distractions!

Wynn :)

landman
05-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Thanks to everyone who has risked their all for our freedoms. Bless you. :Amflag2:

thank you for the thank you from a disabled Viet Nam vet. U.S. Army 1965- 1968

RolandD
05-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Yes, thank you to all the men and women who have served our country and helped to keep us free.

wyntrout
05-26-2016, 07:11 PM
My wife Desiree and I served. Here's a picture of me re-enlisting her at Loring AFB, Maine, circa 1988... SAC! B-52G's. :)

http://www.kahrtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13836&stc=1

She joined me there almost a year after we were married. We met in the Command Post at Zweibrücken AB, West Germany in 1983, and married March 1986 after my return to the States. I dragged her into SAC. :) She worked in the Command Post and briefed aircrews, including me!

I want to thank all of those who served... past, present , and future. Many made far greater sacrifices than I did.

Wynn :)

USAF 1964-1968 enlisted... USAF Security Service
and 1972-1988 Commissioned... SAC, USAFE CP, and SAC again.

Ronni3_J
05-26-2016, 08:00 PM
USAF 2000-2004 here. I was in Fire Protection Structural and Airport Firefighter. I also specialized in rope rescues and shuttle egress as well as AF1/Night Watch. It was a great learning experience. Thank you who served past and present

I'll see if I can dig up some old pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gb6491
05-26-2016, 08:47 PM
Great photo Wynn, thanks for sharing it with us.:Amflag2:
Thank you both for your service.

Likewise, landman, RolandD, Ronnie3_J, Thank You for your service.

Respectfully,
Greg

wyntrout
05-26-2016, 08:54 PM
Thanks to you, too, Greg. Semper Fi, my friend! :)

CPTKILLER
05-27-2016, 08:44 AM
We did our job in war and peace for our family, belief, state, and country.

Thanks.

nmkahrshooter
05-27-2016, 09:29 AM
Thanks, I served for 23 years and do miss it. Happy to be back all in one piece and with my family. If asked to do it again I would not hesitate. Army and Air Force vet.