PDA

View Full Version : Wolff doesn't make springs for the T series?

RogerP9fan
08-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Hey guys..I'm interested in buying a beautiful T9 but I just found out Wolff doesn't have springs for the T series? :(

I'm perplexed.

1) I thought Kahr uses Wolff springs in their pistols.

2) I have to buy a "spring maintenence kit" from Kahr Store for $42.00 (which includes every little spring in the gun) everytime I want to replace the recoil spring?

I don't see any other springmakers offering anything for the T series either as I've searched the web.

Can anyone help me out? Where do you get your T9 or T40 recoil springs every 3000 rounds?

jocko
08-03-2010, 04:04 PM
I think you can just order recoil springs from kahr without buying the entire kit. Wolffs doesn't make recoils springs for every model kahr on their web site, why that is I cannot tell you. Quite possably, kahrs is not getting all their springs from wolffs either. BUT I am very sur eyou can order just the recoil springs from kahr. I would stay away from that spring kit...

When I ordered springs from kahr, I just called and taled to someone in the cs department and they always took care of me..

I just looke din y owners manual and indeed they show the T series recoil springs that can be bought separtely.

RogerP9fan
08-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Thanks jocko. This makes perfect logical sense. Boy, that T9 sure is pretty, isn't it? Bet ya she's a REAL smooth shooter too! :rolleyes:

ripley16
08-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I bought just the recoil spring for my T9 a while back.. I think it was about $8.

RogerP9fan
08-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Ripley, this reaffirms the relieved feeling jocko gave me earlier.