PDA

View Full Version : The Kahr Girl

Dietrich
10-04-2009, 06:13 AM
It has come to my attention [on another thread] that some of the miscreant souls in this forum seem to think that the devastatingly lovely young woman in the Kahr ads is "too thin". I was outraged by such heresy.However,it started what`s left of my mind to wondering.How about the rest of you? I think she`s right on the money for the ad campaign but would some of you prefer someone along the lines of say,Rosie O`Donnell ? Hmmm?

diver454
10-04-2009, 06:16 AM
As is, she's hot

ripley16
10-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Any woman with a gun in her hand is hot.

Well... not Rosie, but almost any woman.;)

lawndart
10-04-2009, 06:44 AM
She reflects the ad campaign nicely....but I always looked at the pistol, never really noticed the girl. ;)

Dietrich
10-04-2009, 08:12 AM
She reflects the ad campaign nicely....but I always looked at the pistol, never really noticed the girl. ;)

Typed that with a straight face did we?

wagon
10-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Huh... "Rosie" is a woman? I might be thinking of someTHING else..

Back to the OT, I vote for no change... mighty fine as-is.

Any woman with a gun in her hand is hot.

Well... not Rosie, but almost any woman.;)

Spank the Monkey
10-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Nice fit and finish..pleasantly radiused too. Now, about the Kahr girl. I've gotta agree with Dietrich just so long as she's chewing Peach Blend instead of Copenhagen. Kahr should put a name to the pretty face for us. :ohmy:

Dietrich
10-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Nice fit and finish..pleasantly radiused too. Now, about the Kahr girl. I've gotta agree with Dietrich just so long as she's chewing Peach Blend instead of Copenhagen. Kahr should put a name to the pretty face for us. :ohmy:

[For those of you who tuned in late,Spank The Monkey is referring to a line I wrote in another thread in which I stated that the Kahr girl would look good even if she had snuff running out the corner of her mouth.D]

zena
10-04-2009, 05:42 PM
[For those of you who tuned in late,Spank The Monkey is referring to a line I wrote in another thread in which I stated that the Kahr girl would look good even if she had snuff running out the corner of her mouth.D]

No. Can't go there. We don't do snuff up here in the Northeast.....Sorry.

ltxi
10-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Actually don't find her that attractive......might have someting to do with the resemblence to my second ex-wife.

Gottabkiddin
10-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I think she'd look better with 227 Lbs on her myself......:001_tt2:

jimmer
10-07-2009, 06:23 PM
I wouldn’t kick her out of the bedroom for shooting her KAHR

In-Yo-Grill
10-09-2009, 05:21 AM
Gun...what gun!?! lol

They need to have a different girl posing with each model in the product line up...:p

bigj480
10-12-2009, 12:39 AM
I have to say, she does seem a bit thin for her frame. Some women can be quite thin and still attractive, not her. You can see her ribs between her breasts and she has no curve at her waist. She also seems older than the typical model. I vote for a new model!:cool:

Kahrdog
10-12-2009, 11:04 AM
She's pretty, but I vote for a blonde with a few more curves. I get the thin angle, but even a Kahr has a couple bumps (slide stop). Maybe rotate them on a monthly basis. To see all the best pictures, ;) you'd have to belong to KahrTalk Forum. :D

Kahrdog

jimmer
10-12-2009, 06:01 PM
I think that’s a great idea, John can post pics of the top 10 Kahr girls and LET US VOTE for the new Kahr Girl.

500KV
10-13-2009, 06:57 AM
I think that’s a great idea, John can post pics of the top 10 Kahr girls and LET US VOTE for the new Kahr Girl.

Good idea.
I personally like 'em with muffin tops.

Kahrdog
10-13-2009, 06:25 PM

I like the way you think Jimmer! Are you listening John? :D

Kahrdog

scrapperid
10-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Well the name part is the easiest. Whether thick or thin she is Kahrla.

Cappy
10-13-2009, 07:49 PM
She's pretty, but I vote for a blonde with a few more curves. I get the thin angle, but even a Kahr has a couple bumps (slide stop). Maybe rotate them on a monthly basis. To see all the best pictures, ;) you'd have to belong to KahrTalk Forum. :D

Kahrdog

I like the rotation idea!! :tongue:

Diocoles
10-14-2009, 12:38 PM
I think for the ad, she's great.
I prefer my women with a bit more ... curves.
I too would like to see a rotation of models.

johnh
10-15-2009, 06:33 AM
Sorry guys, trying to keep it gun oriented here. That and the Mrs. would not appreciate me running a top 10 models thread.

:)

John

TonyDe
11-10-2009, 11:10 PM
She Looks great in the adds! Hope to see more of her.

Pender1
03-29-2010, 05:27 PM
anybody have a clue who she is? other than just "the Kahr Girl"

jocko
03-29-2010, 06:02 PM
anybody have a clue who she is? other than just "the Kahr Girl"

is my niece, so hands off:israel:

PaiN
03-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Thin, wispy woman might be good for promoting the "Thin is Sexy" Kahr ad. line.....
BUT give me the "traditional shaped" woman anyday(and if you don't know what I'm talking about there's no hope for you ;) ) and as much as I like my Kahr "Thin is Sexy" is the most asinine ad line for a gun company of all time.

Pender1
03-29-2010, 06:34 PM
is my niece, so hands off:israel:

oh come on, i'd make a great addition to the family :33:

jeep45238
03-29-2010, 07:01 PM
While I sure wouldn't kick her outta bed - Dillon's girls - wow.

http://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/D/Images/Dillon2.jpghttp://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/D/Images/Dillon3.jpghttp://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/D/Images/Dillon4.jpghttp://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/D/Images/Dillon6.jpghttp://www.alex-in-wonderland.com/GirlsWithGuns/Pictures/D/Images/DillonPrecision2006-1.jpghttp://www.dillonprecision.com/uimages/calendars_and_posters/DA_Cover_for_BP.jpghttp://www.dillonprecision.com/uimages/calendars_and_posters/DP_Cover_for_BP.jpg

I always look forward to receiving the Blue Press catalog :D

jfrey
03-29-2010, 09:42 PM
The Kahr girl is nice but a little thin for me. Now the Dillon models and the girl on the EAA Witness commercial ......... What can I say that hasn't already been said????

recoilguy
03-30-2010, 07:51 AM
Thin is Sexy......she is hot.

Both fit the bill perfect. I like the thin look and the gun it is a sexy gun ad!!!

RCG

jocko
03-30-2010, 11:10 AM
dillion gals any day , every day, don't care if they can shoot or not either. Jsut a veiw point from a sick ol man!!

Bawanna
03-30-2010, 11:35 AM
dillion gals any day , every day, don't care if they can shoot or not either. Jsut a veiw point from a sick ol man!!

+1 on that old buddy. LIke I was gonna pass up this opportunity. PERVERT!

getsome
03-30-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm still thinking about the tongue girl from the notch thread...:D

Bawanna
03-30-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm still thinking about the tongue girl from the notch thread...:D

Dang, that's a relief, I thought I was the only one obsessed with her.:confused:

jocko
03-30-2010, 12:29 PM
+1 on that old buddy. LIke I was gonna pass up this opportunity. PERVERT!

in my mind if SI had those dillion gals in their swimsuit edition carrying that hardware, they couldn't keep the presses cooled down:der:
Lets face it guys, it is the guns we want to see---ain't it:der:

Bawanna
03-30-2010, 12:42 PM
in my mind if SI had those dillion gals in their swimsuit edition carrying that hardware, they couldn't keep the presses cooled down:der:
Lets face it guys, it is the guns we want to see---ain't it:der:

No doubt. There's nothing like the sight of a Dillon Aero to warm the cockles of your heart. Those lovely fleshed bodies just get in the way.:lie::lie::lie:

jocko
03-30-2010, 01:58 PM
:blah:
No doubt. There's nothing like the sight of a Dillon Aero to warm the cockles of your heart. Those lovely fleshed bodies just get in the way.:lie::lie::lie:

sentiments exactly, by the way what is a DILLON AERO:blah:

Bawanna
03-30-2010, 02:02 PM
:blah:

sentiments exactly, by the way what is a DILLON AERO:blah:

If you'd focus your attention on the firearms instead of the distractions you'd know that.

It's like a super cool machine gun, makes very much empty brass very quickly. I don't know who would have enough money to feed it but would sure be fun to play with.

getupatree
03-30-2010, 02:30 PM
I'd say the CEO was involved in the selection process given the nationality.

getsome
03-30-2010, 03:05 PM
Hey jocko, google up Dillon Aero and there is a bunch of cool videos of the Dillon in action....Can you say 6000 rounds per minute of 7.62....:eek:...and yes its made by Mike Dillon who also happens to sell Dillon reloading presses... Lets see at 6000 rounds a minute how many nights will I have to stay up reloading...:crazy:...Its one more BA toy....Wonder if you could CCW one of those bad boys.....Oh yea mister BG well take this BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!...:59:

Bawanna
03-30-2010, 03:08 PM
I'd say the CEO was involved in the selection process given the nationality.

I give up, what nationality? He one of them dang democrates?

jocko
03-30-2010, 03:32 PM
damn, I came up with the exact same thread. Small world indeed. her brother stars in TV Special victims under the name of B. D. Wong. You can guess what the B. D. stands for. It's Big something, thats all I know..Meso Orny stated that in her biography..

Bawanna
03-30-2010, 03:51 PM
damn, I came up with the exact same thread. Small world indeed. her brother stars in TV Special victims under the name of B. D. Wong. You can guess what the B. D. stands for. It's Big something, thats all I know..Meso Orny stated that in her biography..

Well another good learning day for me. I did not know this stuff. I do like B.D. Wong, he's a way more better shrink than than Oprah boy friday Dr. Phil.
Meso Orny, kind of a pretty name.

HEShug
03-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Check out some pictures of the recent Shot Show!
The Kahr Girl looks an awful lot like the WIFE of the OWNER of Kahr!!!
Think about it!!

Dietrich
03-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Wait a minute.Are we talking about the original Kahr Girl or the new one that I`ve seen pictures of?The original girl looked like she had a little eastern european in her.Wait,I don`t literally mean in her but in her lineage.That didn`t come out right.How lewd.

zena
03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
I heard Meso came across on the Princess cruise ship, Lickittysplit. Any truth in it?;)

Bawanna
03-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Wait a minute.Are we talking about the original Kahr Girl or the new one that I`ve seen pictures of?The original girl looked like she had a little eastern european in her.Wait,I don`t literally mean in her but in her lineage.That didn`t come out right.How lewd.

NIce save. We expect that kind of talk out of Jocko but a little shocking coming from you. I think they are talking about the new one, not quite so skinny and from someplace else too me thinks.

Dietrich
03-30-2010, 06:40 PM
I heard Meso came across on the Princess cruise ship, Lickittysplit. Any truth in it?;)
You are too sassy for words.:blushing:

jfrey
03-30-2010, 08:33 PM
I can't come up with a descent post because I'm laughing so hard reading all this. Some folks have a real imagination.

wyntrout
04-02-2010, 02:23 AM
I'm only asking this for Dietrich, but why isn't there a Kahr Boy?:confused::2rolleyes:

Dietrich
04-02-2010, 04:02 AM
I'm only asking this for Dietrich, but why isn't there a Kahr Boy?:confused::2rolleyes:
You aren`t fooling anyone Wyn.You`re asking for yourself.TeeHee!!

wyntrout
04-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Yeah, silly me, I guess I was off on that one. You wanted a Kahr MAN, after all you were the one talking about being greased up and thrown nekid over the prison wall.:eek: Teehee, indeed!:rolleyes:
To each, his or her own.:D
We need a new sub-form for Wild topics!
Wynn:)

sviking
04-04-2010, 09:29 AM

Got a strong touch of the gay now, eh? :eek:

sviking
04-04-2010, 09:31 AM
No. Can't go there. We don't do snuff up here in the Northeast.....Sorry.

Uh, yeah they do. Try hanging around the union slobs at Sikorsky in CT sometime. They spit that sh!t everywhere... :rolleyes:

sviking
04-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Also, for a firearm company hottie, that CZ girl is pretty nice! Excellent chicky snack...

jeep45238
04-04-2010, 09:43 AM
Screw it.

(NSFW) Girls and Guns (contains provocative pictures) - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! (http://www.***********/forums/xdtalk-chatter-box/25857-nsfw-girls-guns-contains-provocative-pictures.html)

Enjoy, 1000+ pages of women and guns. Some are "woa" quality, to say the least. Pics start in around page 6ish.

bikerbill
04-04-2010, 10:00 AM
I'd like to see Rosie as a target, keep the Kahr girl for the ads