PDA

View Full Version : PM45 Holster Tip

Jeff
09-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Just got A new PM45 and as always, buy A new gun and can not find A holster. Well I fitted the PM45 with A Tagua 1911 3 inch In the pants black leather holster and it worked perfect, like it was molded for the PM45. Tagua is A cheaper priced holster which I paid 19.99 but the holster is all leather construction with good stiching and smooth lining inside as not to wear finish off of the slide. It has A single clip on front but when wearing it seemed to be very firm hold as not to come loose or move around. As far as draw goes the gun is firmly held until drawed then smoothly slid out from the holster I know it will not be for everyone but works for me for now at A cheap price Have A geat holiday weekend Kahr Members:84:

mattroach
09-06-2010, 05:44 AM
I have a pocket and an belt holster for my P380 made by Tagua.
I absolutely love them. We have a couple gun shops in my area that carry them and sometimes they are half the price of other brands.

dorangolv
12-17-2013, 09:28 PM
I have a pocket and an belt holster for my P380 made by Tagua.
I absolutely love them. We have a couple gun shops in my area that carry them and sometimes they are half the price of other brands.

Just got A new PM45 and as always, buy A new gun and can not find A holster. Well I fitted the PM45 with A Tagua 1911 3 inch In the pants black leather holster and it worked perfect, like it was molded for the PM45. Tagua is A cheaper priced holster which I paid 19.99 but the holster is all leather construction with good stiching and smooth lining inside as not to wear finish off of the slide. It has A single clip on front but when wearing it seemed to be very firm hold as not to come loose or move around. As far as draw goes the gun is firmly held until drawed then smoothly slid out from the holster I know it will not be for everyone but works for me for now at A cheap price Have A geat holiday weekend Kahr Members:84:
Glad to hear this. Looking at Tagua holsters for my P45.
Never heard of 'em until I was drooling on the wall of holsters at my local Gun Shop.
Found their website. I like the 4-in-1 holster they have.
http://taguagunleather.com/new/iph4-r-4in1-inside-the-pants-holster-w-snap-p103
Works for IWB, OWB, cross draw and SOB (Just in case you can't make up your mind, I suppose?).
Any way, good things said about the quality of the leather on another thread.