PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the forum?

ripley16
09-10-2010, 02:09 PM
I can't stay logged in.

The home page doesn't appear at all... goes straight to the forum.

What happened... did I miss a memo? :confused:

Bawanna
09-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Ditto here, not sure whats going on but somethings broken. Way over my head thats a for sure thing.

jocko
09-10-2010, 02:47 PM
IT'S BAWANNA'S FAULT. I have no doubt in that..

recoilguy
09-10-2010, 03:15 PM
wooooo. i just thought you guys didn't want me hanging around anymore when the site didn't remember who I am. I am glad it is not just me.

RCG

Bawanna
09-10-2010, 03:19 PM
I take full responsibility. I have now idea what I could have done to cause this but I'm sure the black cloud hanging over my head had something to do with it. I hope that the folks on a higher brain level can do an exorcism or something and restore it to it's original and familiar format.

wyntrout
09-10-2010, 04:22 PM
<<Eine kleine Twilight Zone musik>> :D

There are definitely changes... but "Kahr" is still an incorrect or misspelled word. Can you say a particular brand of PDA or phone... nope.

Did RY cause this??

Wynn:D

Bawanna
09-10-2010, 04:29 PM
I don't think anyone could cause this. I think it because we're parralel to the San Andreas fault line and there was a harmonic tremor which caused an non harmonious outcome.
Either that or Jocko was cleaning his guns and sprayed brake cleaner on his keyboard.
But you won't catch me pointing no digits at nobody. I'm sure JohnH can push a few magic buttons and all will be normble again. I hope.

johnh
09-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Hang in there guys. The hosting company is updating the forum. Hopefully they will finish tonight. I think they were swamped due to a VB vulnerability that hit last weekend.

John

Bawanna
09-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Well there ya have it. Weren't my fault afterall. It was one of them VB vulnerability sickness's. I'll let Jocko explain all the fine intimate details since he's so much more computer smarter than me.
At least I think are cookies and mega bytes and such are in fine shape. Always a good thing.

Thanks JohnH for the update, I was getting kind of an inferiority complex on account of I thought I broke your forum.

ripley16
09-10-2010, 06:07 PM
At least I think are cookies and mega bytes and such are in fine shape. Always a good thing.

Ahhh cookies and mega bites. I especially like Oatmeal Raisin and Bachelor Buttons. ;)

Dietrich
09-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Hang in there guys. The hosting company is updating the forum. Hopefully they will finish tonight. I think they were swamped due to a VB vulnerability that hit last weekend.

John
Thank God.For a little while I thought it was my fault.I accidently found an old picture of my ex mother-in-law and it scared me so badly that I dropped it face down on my keyboard.I figured that the stank oozed into the forum and corrupted it.

johnh
09-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Okay, still waiting for everything to be returned to my control.....

:(

John

ripley16
09-14-2010, 07:17 AM
As of today, is this the new look for the forum, or is it still a work in progress in going back to the original start page?

What displays now is fine with me FWIW.

johnh
09-15-2010, 06:40 AM
The host needs to restore the original start page. I am still waiting.....

John

ripley16
09-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Oh-tay!!!

rock
12-05-2010, 07:16 AM
I still have to log in every time. Any one else still have this problem??

johnh
12-05-2010, 09:29 AM
IE does that to me on this and other forums, on a regular basis. I can clear cookies, it will work for a bit, then stops again. Chrome and Firefox do not do that. I am not sure what the difference is between the forums and how they handle VB. It also seems to depend on which of the login places I use, top right or on the left side.

John