PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

getsome
10-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Hello all, Just found this site and really enjoy it. I am a new CW40 owner and have only shot it about 50 times or so and am very impressed with the little pistol...no problems at all with it...I did take it apart and clean/lube it after shooting...I bent the slide lock spring and had the slide lock back every time but thanks to this site I was able to figure out what was wrong...I bent it back and it corrected the problem...I called Kahr and wanted to order a new spring and they sent me one at no charge...I found the video on how to get the gun back together and now its no problem...I think the manual needs to be a little more clear about it but the video does the trick...I just wanted to say hello to the other members and to say thanks for letting me join up:D

Dietrich
10-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Anybody with a name like Getsome is going far in life. Welcome to the forum.

Fenderman
10-22-2009, 03:23 AM
Welcome to the forum getsome.I have a CW9 that has served me well.

Gr8pilot
10-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Love the screen name. I just purchased a CW45, ran 200 rounds of Winchester 230 FMJ through it to break it in. No problems at all. I now have 3 .45 ACP's, a 1911, XD 45 both Springfields and the CW. I wanted the CW for ease in CCW when the weather is warmer. Really fits the bill. Hope you continue to enjoy yours.:33: