PDA

View Full Version : FUn with the PM9

border bandit32
10-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Took the PM9 out Sunday am shot 20 rounds of Gold Dot SB 124+P with no problems and 50 rounds of monarch FMJ, I guess I am around the 500rd mark now with nuthin' but good things to say about the PM9.......now I want another Kahr...probably the P380!!

Damn, and I though Glocks were addictive??

jocko
10-26-2009, 01:49 PM
than saying u own a P380, u will not carry it after owning the PM9. great little gun, just IMO to small a caliber when that PM9 willride almost anywhere the P380 will.

I don't shootmy P380 much anymore, course no ammo around helps make the decision of not shooting it alot easier..:blah::blah:

Dietrich
10-27-2009, 03:15 PM
I went to the range today and instead of bringing several guns with me,I only brought my PM9.No one else was on the handgun range so I was able to take my time and really concentrate.It`s amazing how the more I shoot this gun,the more accurate it becomes.I`m at about the 1,000 round mark,maybe a little more and the PM9 is better than ever.I can`t really describe it properly but it just feels like it is functioning better. I`ve never had a FTF or a FTE or any other problem with it,yet,it feels like it`s gotten more fluid in its` workings.Do you understand what I mean? It`s just great feeling!! I wouldn`t take a pretty for this gun.

jocko
10-27-2009, 03:44 PM
I went to the range today and instead of bringing several guns with me,I only brought my PM9.No one else was on the handgun range so I was able to take my time and really concentrate.It`s amazing how the more I shoot this gun,the more accurate it becomes.I`m at about the 1,000 round mark,maybe a little more and the PM9 is better than ever.I can`t really describe it properly but it just feels like it is functioning better. I`ve never had a FTF or a FTE or any other problem with it,yet,it feels like it`s gotten more fluid in its` workings.Do you understand what I mean? It`s just great feeling!! I wouldn`t take a pretty for this gun.

is the norm today with all kahrs. They work as they should and most do that perfectly right out of the box. I do agree that more rounds down range the gun seems to just mate itself up so much smoother.