PDA

View Full Version : CTL - Free Batteries for Life

garyb
11-05-2010, 09:00 AM
This is another positive feature of having a Crimson Trace Laser.....
I have one on my PM40 and have not found a single negative to having it on this handgun. It is so light and compact that you don't know it is there. It holds its point of aim extreemly well. It is good to about 10 yards on a bright day and good at any reasonable distance (25 yrds) indoors and in low light conditions. You can still use your iron or night sights, but are not required to in a emergent crisis situation or when on the move or your target is on the move. There are alot of holsters out there that now fit Kahrs with CTL mounted. Fantastic product...but it gets better....

They offer free batteries for life and will send you a new battery every year. No catches. Amazing! How can you beat that? To register, simply call their 800# at 1-800-442-2406 and let them know you want them to send you a battery each year. It is that simple. What company do you know that offers a service like that? CTL is the way to go.

By the way, I am not a CTL employee or paid to say this. I am a user of this fantastic product.

Ellis
04-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Just ordered mine. Great deal.

gagnejs8
04-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Don't forget your rebate offer. $50

CW9owner
04-08-2011, 09:20 PM
This is another positive feature of having a Crimson Trace Laser.....
I have one on my PM40 and have not found a single negative to having it on this handgun. It is so light and compact that you don't know it is there. It holds its point of aim extreemly well. It is good to about 10 yards on a bright day and good at any reasonable distance (25 yrds) indoors and in low light conditions. You can still use your iron or night sights, but are not required to in a emergent crisis situation or when on the move or your target is on the move. There are alot of holsters out there that now fit Kahrs with CTL mounted. Fantastic product...but it gets better....

They offer free batteries for life and will send you a new battery every year. No catches. Amazing! How can you beat that? To register, simply call their 800# at 1-800-442-2406 and let them know you want them to send you a battery each year. It is that simple. What company do you know that offers a service like that? CTL is the way to go.

By the way, I am not a CTL employee or paid to say this. I am a user of this fantastic product.

I sent in the required documentation that came with the CTL I purchased along with the registration card I didn't see any mention of calling the phone number -- should I also place a call . Did your CTL come with the same kind of request as mine paperwork wise.

gagnejs8
04-10-2011, 06:55 PM
The batteries for life I thought was a promotion a few months ago, just as is the rebate offer. Best you can do is call them, tell them you'd like to register for the program. The worst they can tell you is "NO"

Thunder71
04-11-2011, 04:28 AM
I have one on my LCP, only things I don't like about it are:
Can't see it to practice in the day time.
On the LCP it actually hurts my finger.

CW9owner
04-11-2011, 08:23 PM
The batteries for life I thought was a promotion a few months ago, just as is the rebate offer. Best you can do is call them, tell them you'd like to register for the program. The worst they can tell you is "NO"

Thanks for the suggestion and to garyb for the phone number I was able to register again over the phone.

Thanks!

MO_Soldier
12-26-2011, 12:41 PM
I just got my CTL.
I called Crimson Trace to try and get the free batteries.
They are sending a set within 2 weeks.
They will send them every year if I just call and update my info or something like that. I was distracted and didn't hear the details. I'll cross that bridge in a year.
They also said if I need any of the wrenches or lens cleaners for my laser to not hesitate to call them.
It took less than 5 minutes and I'll be getting free batteries JUST for my laser. They were VERY nice and I'm extremely impressed with Crimson Trace.

garyb
12-26-2011, 03:23 PM
I have one on my LCP, only things I don't like about it are:
Can't see it to practice in the day time.
On the LCP it actually hurts my finger.

YEP, in bright daylight the CTL dot will not show up well. There may be a sharp edge on the plastic from the molding process that is hurting your finger, or the LCP trigger guard is such that the CTL install results in some sort of restriction causing your problem. The CTL is a tool and not intended to totally replace the sights on your handgun. You need to be good at using both. With dry fire practice indoors, the CTL will greatly help you improve your point and shoot (instinctive) feel with your LCP. Practice, practice, practice.

I know guys who use the CTL on LCP's and other subcompact 380s and they love it, but we are all different.