PDA

View Full Version : Does the Kseries have a round count ??

tbreed725
11-08-2010, 07:24 AM
before they start to crack frames or something ? i have no problems with my k9 i was just wondering ? who has the most rounds thru theirs ?

jocko
11-08-2010, 09:16 AM
never heard of cracking frames. Have no reason to think the K9 would go 30,000 plus without one issue. Replace springs as needed, if a small part breaks, just fix it. **** happens u know, no matter who makes um. The K series is kahrs bread and butten all steel version. Not sure there is anythingout there in the same league even. Fear not, YOU won't ever shoot it enough to wear it out. actually never read of any gun ever wearing out either. That is why most companies have a parts catalog in case something goes south, but that doesn't mean the gun is worn out, just that maybe that part gave up the ghost. In looking at my K9, I can't see would go south on it either. recoil spring sare cheap, matgazine springs are cheap. Probalby in your shooting lifetime you will never have to replace any of the other springs either..

I have alittle over 5000 rounds through my K9 and I bought it used and for me has never given one issue..