PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Kahr PM9, OHio (pic)

Eagle1*
11-18-2010, 07:40 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/sig45/pm9ss.jpg

I have an almost brand new Kahr PM9 stainless slide (serial # prefix "IC****) fixed sights 9mm for sale. I bought this over the summer and just like my other carry gun better. It comes to you with everything it did from the factory, extra 7 rnd mag, box, instructions, Kahr gun lock, etc. I did shoot around 300 rounds through it over the summer with NO malfunctions! This gun looks brand new as I take very good care of my firearms.

I am going to include with the gun an aholster.com pocket kydex holster for right handers. Asking, $550.00 shipped to your ffl. I would appreciate a postal money order and a copy of your dealers ffl, either faxed to my dealer or you can have your ffl email it to me or send a copy with your payment. I have no issue doing a ftf here in Ohio, but we will meet at a local dealer and do a transfer at my expense (I am a police officer and this is how I want it done). I am in need of no trades on this one, just selling now! Any questions, please feel free to email me at glockman@fuse.net Thanks for looking...

Bootlegger
11-21-2010, 07:27 AM
About where are you located in Ohio? I'm in Middletown. email on its way.

Swift516
12-01-2010, 05:01 PM
pm sent