PDA

View Full Version : Miss my Baby

getsome
11-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Took her apart and shipped my CW40 slide and barrel off to Magna-Port and now all I have is a sad little plastic bag of her parts...:( Oh well it looks like I will have to warm up the old reloader and get ready for when she comes back home...I dont have a die for .40 cal but seem to be able to fine a pretty good stock at wally world...I currently have 450 rounds of .40 so that should do fine for now and with the big increase in reloading supplies I can just about pick up WW white box for the same price as reloading..I did pick up a Lee .380die set at the gun show a couple weeks back but I dont have any primers or bullets for .380 yet...Up until recently there was only one gun shop that offered reloading supplies around here and they charged accordlingly!!! The last time I was in Bass Pro Shop I saw that they had started to stock reloading stuff again so I hope the price will come down a bit....Do any of you reload for .380 cal... I have a LCP and want to shoot it a bit but .380 cant be found anywhere around here... I did find one gun shop where corbon power ball was available but they would only sell one box at a time and get this $33.00 for 20 :eek: I shot 6 rounds just to see if the little LCP would digest them which it did but I just cant afford $1.65 a pop!!! Looks like reloading for .380 will be my only choice for range ammo... Does anyone have a good load for .380 I am using Universal Clays to load for my .44mag/special .45 long colt and .45acp Clays seems to work very well in the larger calibers and there is a .380 load for that powder in my book...Thanks all and when my Kahr baby gets back home I will post a range report after the port job...;)

getsome
11-03-2009, 11:57 AM
Sorry about the double post...Not sure how I did that, I shoot much better than I can operate this @%*& computer!!!

jocko
11-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Sorry about the double post...Not sure how I did that, I shoot much better than I can operate this @%*& computer!!!

ordered 2 boxes of 380 and 2 boxes of 9mm defense ammo direct from corbon.

corbon.com

If ammo prices don't come down much on 380 ammo, I think I will sell my P380. I won't pay those high prices to shoot a 380 round. I have not seen any 380 in my wal-mart in 9 months and natches shooting supply is still way out of price IMO.