PDA

View Full Version : crimson trace

jocko
11-04-2009, 01:42 PM
now has a laser for the P380. Model LG43. looks really nice and ultra compact to..

MN Instr
11-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Where did you learn about a Crimson Trace for the P380? Just checked their web site and it wasn't listed. If it's true that'd be great. I hope they also start making one for the P45.

misunderestimated
11-18-2009, 04:52 AM
I called them yesterday and they said nothing available yet,try back in January

kahrs&cars
01-16-2010, 11:29 PM
now has a laser for the P380. Model LG43. looks really nice and ultra compact to..

Gee thanks Jocko, i knew there was something else i needed to buy:)

fra3
01-19-2010, 10:12 AM
I had posted the availability of the laser for this gun a while back. I just got mine in today and it is on my P380 already. I have to zero it and I will be good. I really hope they get some holsters soon as no one has them yet. It is great, fit is wonderful and it does not change the size much at all so it is still very easy to carry. I would say to get it if you can. I am super glad I did. f3

kahrs&cars
01-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah it's a great addition to any carry piece. I have one for my PM9 & 40 and love it. The little P380 will be next on the list for sure....ENJOY! Best i've seen was on GunBroker so far was priced @ $175 which i think is around what i had paid for my others.

If anyone should find a good deal on the CT for the baby Kahr please post...Thx

deadhead1971
01-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Those that have a CT, what distance do you sight it in for? It comes set to 50 feet but that seems ok and fun for the range but too far for self-defense distances.

I like to shoot at 30 feet but even that seems far.

fra3
01-19-2010, 08:24 PM
I have got the P380 set to 17ft. only because I am sure any encounter that may occur in which I would have to use that particular pistol should fall in that range. I hope I never have to use it but if I need it past 17ft then iron sights are well practiced. I will keep my eyes out for deals. I do know that shooters resource normally has the best deals. Good Luck!!! f3

Vinikahr
01-20-2010, 06:48 AM
Those that have a CT, what distance do you sight it in for? It comes set to 50 feet but that seems ok and fun for the range but too far for self-defense distances.

I like to shoot at 30 feet but even that seems far.

That is far especially for SD situations. But is good to have options.:86:

recoilguy
01-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Mine is set zeroed in for 25 feet. I t is very easy to zero it in. The CT on the Kahr is a nice combo to have.

RCG

Ol'coot
01-22-2010, 05:01 PM
I hace the CT on my PM9 and it is zeroed at 25 feet as well, Make for a great SD add on. In fact I can't imagine have my PM9 without it. I only wish it had a on/off switch to allow using the sights with the laser be distracting at the range.

tnedator
01-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Question for you guys that have it zeroed at 25'. What do you do when you are shooting at 7'-15'?

Do you sight down the sights? If you do, then the laser will be out of your view, blocked by site/frame. Or, do you hold the gun artificially low and rely primarily on the laser, not the sights?

I currently have mine zeroed at about 10', so that in most self defense situations I can take my normal stance/sight picture and see the sights and the laser.

fra3
01-25-2010, 02:38 PM
I was at the range this weekend and I was not sure which direction to go when sighting it in. i decided to go with 17 feet. Wierd number but it seems to be a really good split. I can keep them all in the center ring and that is about the max I would say for a confrontation for me at least. Most of the times it is closer rather than further when something does go down. i hope this laser only sees paper plates though. f3