PDA

View Full Version : Kholster Holster Rebate Code

madmarty1
02-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Hi all....received my first Kholster holster (Little Moon for Ruger LCR) on 5 Feb 2011 two weeks after ordering.

Included was a 10% REBATE code for use by anybody interested in purchasing a Kholster: 01-7529

If you decide on a Kholster, use of code will get you a 10% rebate when your Kholster ships. There is no limit on number of people who can use above code. As for as I can tell, also no expiration date.

Put code in the "special instructions" field during checkout or send Kholster an email with code (and Ebay item number if purchased on Ebay).

Note: discounts/sales/rebates cannot be combined.

For more info, visit kholster.com. There's also a good number of youtube video reviews of various Kholster holsters, which might help with purchase decision. It did with me.

The guy who makes the holsters apparently does it in addition to his regular job and is a one person shop. Can take him awhile to respond to emails, but he eventually did in my case.

So far, I'm impressed with the holster. Was close to $30 cheaper than the two crossbreed holsters I purchased previously (one for PM9 and one for HK P2000SK). Anyway, code for your use should you opt for a Kholster.