PDA

View Full Version : Need a Kydex FBI cant for PM9

LLDJR
02-06-2011, 11:28 AM
I Need a IWB Kydex FBI cant for PM9,,, can anyone help me with this?

I look at the FIST site but I done see or understand the part number i need... I have a IWB DM Bullard that I love but it collapses when I pull the pistol out, so I am looking for a holster that will keep its shape.

LLDJR
02-06-2011, 12:13 PM
I just ordered a Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealment Holster
Options:
Attachment Code: S-Hook 1.5" belt
Color Code: Black
Revolver Barrel Length: 3.5"
Shooter Hand: Right Hand
Weapon Code: Kahr PM 9

$70.00

http://www.blade-tech.com/product_images/t_821.jpg

TxTruck
02-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Love my Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB. Kydex lined with leather. I got the "SH Slim" model, but the only difference is where the belt clip is positioned. The angle of the holster is also adjustable.

eastenn
02-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Love my Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB. Kydex lined with leather. I got the "SH Slim" model, but the only difference is where the belt clip is positioned. The angle of the holster is also adjustable.

I really like the Silent Thunder also and the owner of Garrett Industries is real nice to deal with.

I had a blade-tech for a 1911 and it served its purpose for only $30 I had in it. Not sure I could put 70 into one though.

gimike
02-15-2011, 01:05 PM
+1 for the Silent Thunder...loved the video

Rotorflyr
02-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Fist will apparently make any/all of their holsters in Kydex or Leather, if there's a particular holster you like, just give them a call and tell them which one it is, and that you'd like it in Kydex.

A buddy of mine like's his Blade Tech's but personally I'm not convinced they're worth the price (not that they're bad, just saying)

Normally I like my holsters in leather, but I'm currently trying to decide between the Silent Thunder and one of the Fist holsters in Kydex. Would really like to try a Raven Concealment Phantom, but they don't make it for the PM45 at this time (supposedly will have it later this year, but who knows when)

StellarRigs
02-17-2011, 09:07 AM
I Need a IWB Kydex FBI cant for PM9,,, can anyone help me with this?
I look at the FIST site but I done see or understand the part number i need... I have a IWB DM Bullard that I love but it collapses when I pull the pistol out, so I am looking for a holster that will keep its shape.

We make Belt or Paddle holsters that adjust to FBI Cant using Blade Tech Modular Hardware. If you want the paddle you can even get it directly from the Kahr Web Store (page 6 of PM9 Holsters).

rnpollard
03-13-2011, 08:34 PM
I can make an kydex leather IWB holster that will allow you to adjust the cant yourself. You can also adjust how high or low it rides. This holster gives you the best of both worlds.

All you need is a hand held drill and a 1/4" bit. It is easy to get a custom fit.

http://kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=2176

You'll love it or I'll take it back and refund your money minus $3.00 to cover shipping.

Thanks,

Rick

kpm9
03-13-2011, 08:55 PM
fist make a really good, very thin kydex, robust. Its my holster of choice and I've tried, comptac, raven