PDA

View Full Version : Mk-9

hussky
02-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I have a MK-9 that i want to sell, can anyone tell how long i have to wait before i can post an ad? Thank you

Bawanna
02-09-2011, 11:38 AM
I have a MK-9 that i want to sell, can anyone tell how long i have to wait before i can post an ad? Thank you

You don't have to wait at all. Just post it in the Kahr firearms for sale area.

We're on a slightly higher plane round these parts. Get er posted I want to take a look myself.

hussky
02-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Thank you i will post it in just a few minutes.

hussky
02-17-2011, 10:51 AM
I decided not to sell the MK9 (and i had a full price offer), i really like this little chunk of granite. I wish it had a safety, but i don't think i can sell her. by the way i pocket carry and the weight doesn't bother me. Hussky

Bawanna
02-17-2011, 10:57 AM
I don't blame ya a bit for not selling. It's a great little gun. I'm not sure why your desiring a safety but you really don't need one on these little guns.

I agree also with the weight issue. I hold my K40 and PM45 and the K is noticeably heavier but wearing it goes almost unnoticed. A good holster and a good belt can handle a real gun easily.

hussky
02-17-2011, 11:28 AM
I don't blame ya a bit for not selling. It's a great little gun. I'm not sure why your desiring a safety but you really don't need one on these little guns.

I agree also with the weight issue. I hold my K40 and PM45 and the K is noticeably heavier but wearing it goes almost unnoticed. A good holster and a good belt can handle a real gun easily.

Thank you for the nice comments, I am 70 and all my guns in my earlier days all had safeties so i guess i am just old fashion. i just don't care for the thought that if for some unknown reason the trigger could get pulled in my pocket and it could shot me in the XXX. I am just old fashion. Thank You Hussky

jocko
02-17-2011, 11:31 AM
heh, at age 70, u don't need those xxx anyhow!!!!!

Bawanna
02-17-2011, 11:32 AM
If your not doing so you really should be using a pocket holster that covers the trigger guard but also protects the gun somewhat. Even without the holster the trigger pull is long enough that I can't imagine a accidental discharge.
I'm a firm believer of never say never though so please don't make me a liar and have one. I'd feel horrible.

hussky
02-17-2011, 11:37 AM
At 70 nothing works anymore.

Bawanna
02-17-2011, 11:46 AM
Heck at 60 everythings marginal.

jocko
02-17-2011, 12:37 PM
error on the side of caution. put it in a desants or a uncle mikes ultra thin pocket holster.

hussky
02-18-2011, 05:44 AM
If your not doing so you really should be using a pocket holster that covers the trigger guard but also protects the gun somewhat. Even without the holster the trigger pull is long enough that I can't imagine a accidental discharge.
I'm a firm believer of never say never though so please don't make me a liar and have one. I'd feel horrible.

Bawanna I feel like you are really are concerned about how i carry, that is nice thank you. i am using an De Santis pocket holster, they are nice holsters, Am feeling more and more comfortable with the MK9 not having a safety. thanks again. old fat Hussky

Bawanna
02-18-2011, 09:25 AM
Bawanna I feel like you are really are concerned about how i carry, that is nice thank you. i am using an De Santis pocket holster, they are nice holsters, Am feeling more and more comfortable with the MK9 not having a safety. thanks again. old fat Hussky

Your feeling is right. I really do care and am concerned about how you carry. Don't want to read about no Kahr pals in the hospital for any reason let alone shooting them selves in the family treasures.
Glad your getting more comfy with it. I'm sure you'll be fine. Alot of guys here use that De Santis too so must be something good about it.

hussky
02-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Thank you Your all right

DKD
02-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Oh HELL BAWANNA...!!!!!!

I am 58......Better sound off for equipment check!!!!!!

Bawanna
02-18-2011, 02:05 PM
Oh HELL BAWANNA...!!!!!!

I am 58......Better sound off for equipment check!!!!!!

All present but hardly accounted for. Yesterday was a good day. (can't believe I said that!):eek:

hussky
02-18-2011, 02:12 PM
I had day a good but my memory is going so i can't remember when it was.

eastenn
02-18-2011, 08:26 PM
This thread is more comical than some of jeepster's :p

hussky
02-19-2011, 06:17 AM
Jocko I should have included you to (about the caring). The only thing worse than being a comedian is a comedian with dyslexia. Thank you Hussky