PDA

View Full Version : Crossbreed Holsters for CW9

Link
02-13-2011, 12:37 AM
I can't decide between the Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe or the MiniTuck.

Anybody got experience, info, or recommendation on either one or both?

Thanks...

PaiN
02-13-2011, 05:36 AM
If this was for me....I'd go with the Mini-Tuck, I like the smallest holster I can get...For a small pistol like the CW9 what is the need in getting the big Super-Tuck?

Dietrich
02-13-2011, 06:48 AM
I`d go with the minituck.I have five Crossbreed holsters,four supertucks and one minituck for my PM9. If you can go with the smaller minituck,go for it.Wish they made the minituck for the S&W 642 but the supertuck does just fine.

BuckeyeBlast
02-13-2011, 06:56 AM
I've got the Mini for my PM9 and it's the perfect holster. I've got a 32" waist, and the Minituck clips already ride from about 3:30-6:00. Personally, I wouldn't want the holster wrapping around me any more than that. If your waist is bigger the Super may work out well for you, but for me it's the Mini:
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a453/RightClickError/Gun%20Stuff/PICT0092.jpg

Link
02-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the info guys. That's exactly what I was looking for.

I was leaning toward the minituck, but wanted to make sure I wasn't making a mistake with it.

I ordered one in horsehide last night.

joshh
02-13-2011, 10:52 AM
32" waist? not since elementary school for me!
so with a 40" waist could i use the minituck as a pocket holster?
ive been front pocket carrying my pm9 lately which i have mixed feelings about cuz its where i prefer t carry my wallet. so i think i'll try the minituck too. i missed one on the blem list sale so i'll prob wait for them to do another. i keep going back & forth on adding the crimson trace too.

Kingcreek
02-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Congratulations. The MiniTuck is the right choice. I carry a PM9 in one but my CW9 fits and carries nicely in the same holster.
I've carried a Glock 23 in a SuperTuck and its a great holster for mid and full size handguns

Dietrich
02-14-2011, 03:42 PM
32" waist? not since elementary school for me!
so with a 40" waist could i use the minituck as a pocket holster?
ive been front pocket carrying my pm9 lately which i have mixed feelings about cuz its where i prefer t carry my wallet. so i think i'll try the minituck too. i missed one on the blem list sale so i'll prob wait for them to do another. i keep going back & forth on adding the crimson trace too.
Josh,you won`t have any problem carrying IWB with the minituck if you want to.Don`t think it would be a very good pocket holster though,unless you have Captain Kangaroo type pockets.

tconroy
02-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Josh,you won`t have any problem carrying IWB with the minituck if you want to.Don`t think it would be a very good pocket holster though,unless you have Captain Kangaroo type pockets.

Captain Kangaroo!!! HAHAHAH!!! I use to watch him when I was a kid,Mr. Greenjeans along with Tory Southwick and ol' Guss.

windsearcher
02-14-2011, 09:01 PM
I've got a supertuck coming for a CW40.... missed the minituck on their blem list. Will have to be better than the G-23 that I'm carrying now though!

joshh
02-15-2011, 10:58 AM
i hope you know the pocket holster comment was a joke. i forget my smartassness doesnt always come across as well thru a keyboard..lol

bulletnose
02-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Captain Kangaroo!!! HAHAHAH!!! I use to watch him when I was a kid,Mr. Greenjeans along with Tory Southwick and ol' Guss.

THAT'S PURDY FUNNIE PODNER, I REMEMBER HIM FROM WHEN I WAS A KID. YOU MUST BE AN OLE FART LIKE ME !! tee-hee, just kidding ! :D

tconroy
02-18-2011, 06:40 AM
Yeah, that was back when we had 3 channels, black and white and wabbit ears to adjust!!:popcorn:

windsearcher
02-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Follow up.... the Supertuck came in, and I think you'd be great with the mini-tuck. For my CW40 the ST seems to be a bit of overkill. Very comfortable, but, larger than necessary.

Great change from carrying the Glock 23 all the time though!