PDA

View Full Version : Custom Archangel in the Works.

Willieboy
03-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Why do I always spell Archangle instead of Archangel? I must be some kind of heathen. Anyway, I spoke with Dale Fricke the other day and he is going to make one of his AIWB ArchanGEL holsters to fit my PM6. I'm very pleased about this as his holsters are said to be very fast and extremely well made. I'll post some pics when I get it.

Bawanna
03-10-2011, 05:54 PM
I looked at his website when you were talking about it in another thread and I didn't see one call the archangel or heathen for that matter.
Kind of anxious to see what it looks like so don't hold out on pics and reports when the angel arrives. Is Archangel like an enemy angel like an arch enemy. I shall have to ponder this. Can't imagine angels having any enemies. Except maybe dudes that like ugly chicks not to be confused with chickens which have absolutely no place in this discussion.

Willieboy
03-10-2011, 06:00 PM
The Archangel is similar to his other AIWB holseters except it attaches to the belt using two belt loops. I believe this enables him to make a shorter holster because the belt loops are attached to the holster near the top.

JodyH
03-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Here's my P2000Sk in my P2000 Archangel.
Hands down the best kydex AIWB holster I've ever used.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p82/JodyHuggins/skaa.jpg

Willieboy
03-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Ahhh. Jody to the rescue. Great picture Jody.

Bawanna
03-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Yup Jody to the rescue is right. Nice pic.

AIWB= Abdomen In Waist Band. So it's designed for that position? Am I the smartest man alive figureing out these alphabet short cuts or WHAT?

If I figure out this Arch Angel deal you'll be calling me Mr. Wizard.

Beep beep um beep beep yeah.

Willieboy
03-10-2011, 09:00 PM
It is my understanding the Archangel is designed for appendix carry. Dale Fricke designed several holsters for appendix carry.

JodyH
03-11-2011, 09:16 PM
AIWB = Appendix Inside Waist Band
I position mine just to the right of my belt buckle.
The straps straddle the first belt loop of my pants.
Super fast to draw from, easy to protect, conceals better than 3:30 and is comfortable for all day use sitting or standing.
Only downside is you have to be extra careful when re-holstering because if you have an ND it's going to take out your femoral and you'll die.
When carrying AIWB... NEVER get in a hurry to re-holster.

Bawanna
03-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Thats what I meant appendix, where did I come up with abdomen. Do I look like Doogie Houser to you?

Sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain. Well actually their always faster than my brain cept maybe in the winter time when the broken and abused joints are frozen and low on lubrication.

jocko
03-12-2011, 05:36 AM
yup jody to the rescue is right. Nice pic.

Aiwb= abdomen in waist band. So it's designed for that position? Am i the smartest man alive figureing out these alphabet short cuts or what?

If i figure out this arch angel deal you'll be calling me mr. Wizard.

Beep beep um beep beep yeah.

mr. Peepers!!!!

jlottmc
03-12-2011, 10:57 AM
... Except maybe dudes that like ugly chicks not to be confused with chickens which have absolutely no place in this discussion.

I guess that is the difference between erotic and kinky, use a feather=erotic, use the whole chicken=kinky. :banplease:

wyntrout
03-12-2011, 11:06 AM
That's a good one, jlottmc!

Wynn:D