PDA

View Full Version : Kholster ?

Fedor
03-18-2011, 11:52 AM
I'm shopping for a CC holster for my CW45, does Kholster make a good one?
Thanks for any advice.

hollowpointt
03-19-2011, 06:46 AM
I am keeping an eye here I also will be in the market for a holster for the cw45, but I am thinking about the snapslide from Crossbreed. It will be for winter OWB carry

bonjorno2
03-19-2011, 07:02 AM
i am not sure if kholster has made one for it yet... i have a kholster for my 1911, but it squeeks when I move with it on.

Tilos
03-19-2011, 08:00 AM
My kholster has been in the drawer since my Remora arrived.
just sayin'
Tilos

dilson123
03-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Just my opinion kholster is a great product, have a crossbreed suoertuck for my xd subcompact, odered crossbreed for my lcp feb 9 before i found kholster, still waiting for the mini tuck for lcp, i know they are busy. ordered kholster for my pm9 feb. 21 got the holster march 3, in my opinion more adjustments with kholster. they will take holster back 90 days regardless. i do not work for kholster just very happy customer, friend at work ordered one for his smith and wesson also very pleased. i will so be ordering one for my sr9c. don't know if they have one for your model but use my code 02-7810 for 10% discount.

Fedor
03-19-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm new to CC, and am looking for a decent holster.
The Remora looks interesting.

Rotorflyr
03-20-2011, 07:33 PM
I have a Kholster for my G36, it squeak's a little, but so did most of my full leather holsters until they broke in some. I haven't really used it much, but then again, the 36 is fairly new and I haven't really carried it.

The nice thing about it is that you can mod it anyway you want and it doesn't void the warranty.

From the companies site:
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
No legal speak here; just simple talk. If your Kholster ever breaks due to a failure of the materials or craftsmanship, we will fix or replace it free of charge. Just return it to us with a note describing the problem and we will take it from there. Your Kholster will be fixed or replaced promptly so you don’t be without it for long. IMPORTANT: Any modifications you make to your Kholster DO NOT void your warranty! So do what you want to make it fit your style. If the Leather, Kydex, Clips, or Hardware ever fail, we'll fix it for free.

No strings attached. No kidding. Really.

MrsFlyr has one for her PM9, she likes it ok, but wants to either a High Noon Bare Asset (I have one that I purchased for a PT145, that will also work with my PM45) or a Cobra Gunskin IWB (surprisingly, she's considering the pink one) because she's not sure she really likes the Kydex.

She also recently got a Remora, but hasn't tried it out as of yet.