PDA

View Full Version : One gun owner`s nightmare

Dietrich
11-27-2009, 09:06 PM
This may have been caused by overeating on Thanksgiving day.That night,I dreamed that I was involved in a threesome with Hillary Clinton and Rosie O`Donnell.That in itself was bad enough but when I looked in the mirror ,I had changed into Whoopi Goldberg.Oh,the humanity!!:w00t:

mr surveyor
11-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Dude...you're sick....see a doctor and get rid of it!

surv

(I can't believe I said "Dude":2rolleyes:)

Spank the Monkey
11-27-2009, 09:47 PM
D,
Just be thankful this one didn't worm her way into your dreams.

MattTheKnife
11-27-2009, 11:05 PM
That's pretty awful and I commend the courage it took for you to share.

You ever see the end of the movie "Pi?" I suggest you do the same as the protagonist.

kpm9
11-28-2009, 07:04 AM
That was funny. Then I saw the pic of Pelosi and threw up a little in my mouth.

:eek:

Dietrich
11-28-2009, 07:38 AM
That was funny. Then I saw the pic of Pelosi and threw up a little in my mouth.

:eek:
I remember about eight months ago the post office came out with a stamp to honor her as the first woman Speaker of the House.It flopped however, because people were constantly spitting on the wrong side of the stamp.

Raoul
11-28-2009, 08:37 AM
This may have been caused by overeating on Thanksgiving day.That night,I dreamed that I was involved in a threesome with Hillary Clinton and Rosie O`Donnell.That in itself was bad enough but when I looked in the mirror ,I had changed into Whoopi Goldberg.Oh,the humanity!!:w00t:

You should never sleep again.....

Ol'coot
11-28-2009, 09:50 AM
I was having a great Thanksgiving holiday then I read this demented thread, :bump2: LOL! Dietrich, I don't think I could stand the thought of ever going to sleep again and the possibility of having another nightmare like this one LOL! :D:D

500KV
11-28-2009, 12:16 PM
That's worse than a nightmare.
That's a combination of a bogle, an eidolon, a revenant and a specter.
Things like that are not caused by too much "turkey" but are usually caused by too much "Wild Turkey". :spider:

zena
11-29-2009, 05:59 PM

So you and the Hindenburg both "crashed and burned." ;)

sharpetop
11-29-2009, 06:27 PM
I just puked!

WMD
11-30-2009, 07:17 AM
Yikes! Sounds like your Turkey Sushi went sour! ;-)

Kahrdog
12-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Hi guys, I've been gone awhile. It's good to be back.

Dietrich, what the heck? Are you ok, buddy? I think you could use some serious help! I think we need to put you on some kind of suicide watch. Why don't you post something every hour so we know you're still with us. :eek:

Kahrdog

zena
12-01-2009, 07:13 PM
After that dream, I bet you were checking in on Nemo. Probably not to be found anywhere. :p