PDA

View Full Version : Possible great price on CT lasers

Crusty
04-17-2011, 11:27 AM
I was ordering some other items from ManVenture Outpost and as usual, just browsed a bit before completing the order. Came across the P380 laser I have been considering for a few months. Added it to the cart to check price: $142. Add to that their current promotion "5OFF" for 5% off, brought the price to $135.11. Now add the $50 CT rebate: $85.11 + shipping (12.66 for me if I had bought it solo). Felt I would be foolish to pass it up even if all I use it for is practicing trigger control. Hope this helps anyone that may have been contemplating. Looked like they carried most of the CTL catalog items. I can't vouch for the sight yet since this is my first purchase through them. One of the few times the payment page asked for the 800# for the credit card and copied my I.P. address for security and fraud abuse.

http://www.manventureoutpost.com/products/Crimson-Trace-LG%252d433-Kahr-P380-Poly-Lasergrd-OM-Front.html

OldLincoln
04-17-2011, 11:44 AM
I hope you got it early enough as they are now sold out (at their shipping vendor).

Bawanna
04-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Thanks for saving me a trip Old Lincoln. That balloon burst before I even blew it up. :(

Been thinking on one but not too hard. Would like to play with one but I'm content without.

Crusty
04-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Just rechecked and see the p380 is still showing in stock at their site. I did receive the order confirmation email. But we all know that's pretty meaningless, especially on a Sunday. I'll have to wait and see if I get a shipping confirmation in the next couple days. Even if it goes back order, I won't be too concerned as long as I receive it before the CT rebate expires. It will be like waiting for Christmas morning to arrive. Only you don't have a calendar or a clue what date it is.

OldLincoln
04-17-2011, 01:38 PM
They ship it from Outdoor Warehouse (http://www.manventureoutpost.com/vendors/outdoor-warehouse) so I checked there to see if they had it for the PM9 at the same price. It was their #1 featured item but when I clicked it said sold out. They didn't have it for the PM9 either. Disappointing. I sure hope your order slipped in before the close.

The more I play with my backwoods laser pen the more I think I want one to carry. I normally wouldn't spend the money for it but at $100 I may have bought it anyway.

500KV
04-17-2011, 02:43 PM
This outfit has them for $158.95 with free shipping.
So with the $50 rebate that gets it close to the $100 mark.
Think I'll try one.

https://www.shooters-resource.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=32b39fd0226b08848bb3c60691 c52276&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=KAR

Crusty
04-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Good news. The CTL arrived today. So after rebate, $85 + a portion of the $16 shipping (I picked up about $80 of other necessities). Mounted it on the p380 and it looks true to specs for about 50 ft. I'll put some lead thru her tomorrow morning, weather permitting, and see if she needs any truing. No complaints about ManVenture Outpost. Great prices and quick shipping.