PDA

View Full Version : DC, SAF, and Kahrs

aray
05-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Great article from the Washington Times (they're the fair one, not to be confused with the leftist Washington Post). Subject of the article concerns gun rights in the District of Columbia, the Second Amendment Foundation (think of them as a good ACLU devoted to gun rights), and a Kahr was even mentioned in the article. Check it out:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/may/11/gun-rights-for-dc/

Too Tall Todd
08-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Yes defiantly a good article, glad to read it. Just to be fair though the wash times is owned by the unification church and we are all aware of their association with Kahr. I'm not saying that's bad, just recognize the association.

TheTman
08-07-2011, 06:12 PM
DC is a little pocket of nice buildings, museums and a zoo, surrounded by a snake pit. It's amazing the transformation that happens in a city block or two. No way would I go through that city unarmed. One wrong turn and you can really be someplace you don't want to be. Not unlike Baltimore, Philly, and many other cities back east. I wish my Tomtom and other GPS's had an option for "avoid the ghetto", but the PC crowd couldn't have something like that. A "get me the F out of here button" would be another nice addition.