PDA

View Full Version : This sounds good to me

500KV
12-12-2009, 02:19 PM
I'm sure some of you have seen this article.
It's literally dripping with reporter bias but the facts speak through all that.
Good reason to support NRA, at least for me. ;)

FOXNews.com - Several States Ease Restrictions on Gun Laws (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/12/states-ease-restrictions-gun-laws/?test=latestnews;))

Dietrich
12-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Yep,the bias was pretty obvious but not surprising.It doesn`t matter how many times you point out the facts about the ineffectiveness of gun control laws to prevent crime,the anti-gunners just won`t get it.Just as they can`t understand why crime drops when law abiding citizens are allowed to arm themselves.I don`t know who first said "An armed society is a polite society" but they were dead on the money.Criminals much prefer sheep.

wyntrout
12-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Criminals and power-hungry liberals like "Sheeple". Another big complaint you'll hear from idiots, is "why are we putting so many people in jail? Crime rates are going down." Duh!:D

ltxi
12-14-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm sure some of you have seen this article.
It's literally dripping with reporter bias but the facts speak through all that.
Good reason to support NRA, at least for me. ;)

Yeah, read that, too. With Christmas and its associated costs I'd been mentally debating affordability of the upgrade from NRA Patron to Benefactor. Check goes out in the mail tomorrow.