PDA

View Full Version : FREE RH Comp-Tac MTAC for PM9 for a Veteran

MikeyKahr
05-29-2011, 08:27 PM
All right, thanks to my good friend Willieboy (aka Texas Bill, NJ Bill, Dollar Bill), I acquired a RH Comp-Tac MTAC for a PM9 all for guessing good ol' Isaiah on a quiz. I've had the holster for a while and I've given it a whirl but it's just not for me. I don't have a lot of room left in my gun accessories drawer, so here's what's going on:

In honor of Memorial Day and in honor of the service of so many of you men and women who frequent this board, this MTAC holster is free for the taking to any US military veteran who has more than 25 posts here on KahrTalk. First qualified veteran that posts "I'll take it" with a midnight or later Memorial Day time stamp gets the holster shipped to them free of charge (US shipping address please). The package will include an additional P11 kydex shell as well as hardware and wrench that Willieboy passed along to me. Below is a pic showing what you will receive. A hearty thank you to each and every one of you veterans who have served our country in war and in peace. May we have more times of the latter.

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4774/comptacmtacpm9p11.jpg

bonjorno2
05-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Me wants

edit: just now seeing the time stamp thingy.....:behindsofa:

wyntrout
05-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Thanks for your thanks, Mike, and thanks for the generous offer. I hope someone can use the holster.
My thanks, too, to all of our servicemen AND women who served and helped protect our great nation and our way of life.

Flag smilie from

http://www.clicksmilies.com/

Lots of stuff there.

Wynn:)

BuckeyeBlast
05-29-2011, 09:30 PM
Very cool of you sir.

bonjorno2
05-29-2011, 10:00 PM
Can you tell I want this? Lol

MikeyKahr
05-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Congrats bonjorno2, and yes, I have a sense that you may be interested. The holster and extras are yours. PM me your mailing address and a short snippet about your military background. And thank you for your service to our country.

bonjorno2
05-29-2011, 10:09 PM
No thank you! Will do!

melissa5
05-30-2011, 07:13 AM
That was a really nice thing to do, MikeyKahr!

gagnejs8
05-30-2011, 08:08 AM
Very nice thing to do! Thank you to all the Vets out there on this Memorial Day!

bigmacque
05-30-2011, 09:44 AM
Bummer. Should have read this sooner.
Congrats, bonjorno, and just look past that pale greenish envy in my face, I'm smiling for you.

Willieboy
05-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Good going Mikey. Good luck to you bonjorno2 and thank you for your service.

For the record Mikey, Isaiah had a great deal to say, but I finally finished that book. I'll finish up Jeremiah tomorrow.

bonjorno2
05-31-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks everyone, and this is by far one of the coolest things i've ever won on a forum... I will however send MikeyKahr something that is not easy to come by when I get the holster.

Bawanna
05-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks everyone, and this is by far one of the coolest things i've ever won on a forum... I will however send MikeyKahr something that is not easy to come by when I get the holster.

Is it smaller than a bread box, green and glows in the dark?

MikeyKahr
06-01-2011, 12:45 AM
I know what it is, I know what it is!! :D I'll just have to take a picture of it when it gets here so y'all can be green:D with envy! Here I was trying to bless a vet, and the vet goes right out and blesses me back more than I gave!! How in the world is a guy supposed to thank a vet without getting more in return!?

AJChenMPH
06-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Bump to the top for a very cool exchange between the two of you. :)

MikeyKahr
06-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Thanks AJ. Hey bonjorno2, just got a notice in my e-mail. Your new toy is awaiting you if you haven't checked already. Have fun!

Bawanna
06-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Well I'm sure I'm not the only one that sitting on pins and needles wondering what the mystery item is.

I guess it's impossible to out give a vet no matter how hard we try.

I'll just sit here and wait for the picture. Take your time, I got no place to go, lots to do but thats all waiting at home.

dum de dum dum, la la la, hmm, time check, more coffee, salute the chief leaving early on a sunny afternoon, manicure, hmmmm ....tick tick tick.........

MikeyKahr
06-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Sorry uncle B, you're gonna have to find more pins and needles to wait on. I'm glad to report the holster made its way to bonjorno2 all safe and sound but you'll need to wait for my picture/report until I get the cool item in return. But to answer your question, it is smaller than a bread box, may have a bit of green in it and it very well may glow a bit but not so sure it'll glow in the dark (although it might). I know that I am very helpful. :hippie:

MikeyKahr
06-25-2011, 08:36 PM
Well, it's time to fill everyone in on the rest of the story...

Sorry I didn't do so earlier, I've been slammed this week. Got a package from Mr. bonjorno2 as a thank you for the holster I sent him, and the item in question is up on my wall in a place of honor. Finally I get to have something of value up on the wall among the sea of my wife's knick-knacks. Here it is:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8581/sts134patch062511.jpg

Very cool of Mr. bonjorno2 to send my way, don't you think? I'm just trying to figure out which one Mr. bonjorno2 is. :D I doubt he's Kelly. I think he'd a told us if he was the congresswoman's husband. Don't seem like a Fincke or Johnson or even a Feustel. Chamitoff seems like a good potential. But, Vittori is Italian, just like bonjorno2 - that's my guess and I'm sticking to it. :rolleyes: So this is what space smells like? I'm just wondering which crew-member Mr. bonjorno2 ripped this patch off of to send to little ol' MikeyKahr. My guess is Kelly, he had lots on his mind that mission. Thanks for sending it, bonjorno2!!

Bawanna
06-25-2011, 08:49 PM
How absolutely freaking wicked cool is that. Sweet thing. I like your logic in your attempt to determine who's who, wish I could help but it's all completely way over my head.

I have to go now, I don't want my green with envy to show through.

That is absolutely sweet. Place of honor indeed. Good things happen on Kahrtalk.

bonjorno2
07-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Well, it's time to fill everyone in on the rest of the story...

Sorry I didn't do so earlier, I've been slammed this week. Got a package from Mr. bonjorno2 as a thank you for the holster I sent him, and the item in question is up on my wall in a place of honor. Finally I get to have something of value up on the wall among the sea of my wife's knick-knacks. Here it is:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8581/sts134patch062511.jpg

Very cool of Mr. bonjorno2 to send my way, don't you think? I'm just trying to figure out which one Mr. bonjorno2 is. :D I doubt he's Kelly. I think he'd a told us if he was the congresswoman's husband. Don't seem like a Fincke or Johnson or even a Feustel. Chamitoff seems like a good potential. But, Vittori is Italian, just like bonjorno2 - that's my guess and I'm sticking to it. :rolleyes: So this is what space smells like? I'm just wondering which crew-member Mr. bonjorno2 ripped this patch off of to send to little ol' MikeyKahr. My guess is Kelly, he had lots on his mind that mission. Thanks for sending it, bonjorno2!!

lol, you are very welcome! I am trying to get a few more of the patches for the last mission... So far I have only aquired one with a pin... Life is tough on the space coast! :p