PDA

View Full Version : Gun Control Lawsuits in Florida

wyntrout
06-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Here's one of the many things the Gun Control crowd are doing here in Florida. They are beside themselves over legislation just signed into law my Governor Scott:

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=6874

He hasn't signed the one about protecting inadvertent exposure or printing of CCW by permit holders, yet, but it will automatically become law June 9th unless he signs it or vetoes it before then.

And we still have to wonder about the "under the radar" stuff Obama and crowd are doing. I really worry about something slipping past Congress concerning world gun control by U.N. edict or whatever. :mad:

Wynn:)

CPO15
06-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Soon after I became a Dad, I read Mas Ayoob's book "How to Gun-Proof Your Children": his basic premise is that you can gun-proof your home, but not the entire world so your best option is to teach your kids about guns and how to respond to them when found.

Doctors seem to have huge egos but not necessarily much common sense; remember when they were used to advertise the health benefits of cigarettes? They don't ALWAYS know what's best for us.......

Longitude Zero
06-05-2011, 04:17 PM
I recently read an article that showed numerically that more people die from physician mistakes in one month than all deahts due to firearms in one year.

Sounds like physicians need to be controlled...

wyntrout
06-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Aren't hospital infections the leading cause of "accidental" deaths??

Wynn:D