PDA

View Full Version : K9 has now replaced my LCP

Kahrson
06-20-2011, 08:08 AM
as my edc weapon. After my last outing to the range on Saturday I have been totally sold over the the K9. I have put nearly 1000 rounds through my K9 since I purchased it a few months ago. It has not missed a beat. Not one single issue. I shot better with it this last time out than I ever have.

Carrying it in the Remora holster is as good as it gets. It's comfortable and conceals well enough in shorts and a t shirt that I don't think twice about it.

So if anyone is interested in a nice Ruger LCP I'm parting with mine. I would say less than 200 rounds down the pipe. Comes with the box and soft bag, the manual and I think I still have the lock. Also a Desantis Super Fly pocket holster. I'll even throw in whatever .380 ammo I have left. About a half box of American Eagle fmj and a half box of Buffalo Bore hollow points. $300 to your ffl.

ripley16
06-20-2011, 09:09 AM
Congrats on finding a reliable, quality CCW. The K9 will one day be looked upon as a classic. Don't forget to change the recoil spring now and again. It works hard and is vital in maintaining that reliability.

Kahrson
06-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Congrats on finding a reliable, quality CCW. The K9 will one day be looked upon as a classic. Don't forget to change the recoil spring now and again. It works hard and is vital in maintaining that reliability.
Yep already have one on hand. Bought a extra when I bought the stainless steel guide rod for it. Now if could just get Bawanna to to make a nice set of cocobolo wood grips I'd be set. ;)

MikeyKahr
06-20-2011, 08:24 PM
Cocobolo and uncle B don't get along very well. He breaks out in hives and is itchy for about 2 months per cocobolo grip. You're going to really have to sweeten the pot a good deal. A cup of coffee and a bagel with cream cheese should suffice. :rolleyes:

Willieboy
06-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Mikey, if that's all it take to soften up Bawanna, he is a softy.

Thunder71
06-21-2011, 10:00 PM
PM9 replaced my LCP, I don't blame you one bit - enjoy! :)

Hully
06-22-2011, 04:03 PM
dang it! I just bought a LCP! I'm gonna go shoot it tonight for the first time. I got it for when I dont feel like carrying my CW9 (for which I havent got my holster yet).