PDA

View Full Version : New MK9 Range Report

Charkahr
06-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Well, I got tired of my lcp and moved up to an mk9. The rest is history, had it for a week now.

Put 350 rounds through it so far without any FTF or FTE (even though it was tight as hell) and I love it. Got the crimson trace grips from BigSupplyShop for $205 with a $50 rebate to boot.

However, I did have my rear sight go missing when I took the pistol out to clean at home :confused:

I also managed to drop the trigger bar spring but popped it back in---line up the stair stepped end with the slight groove!

I emailed Kahr TODAY, and within 6 hours, I got the slide sent back for dovetail work free of charge. Almost perfect, and when it was't, they stepped up immediately to fix it. I wouldn't expect anything less from an American arms manufacturer.

dzldust
06-21-2011, 06:26 AM
good to hear,love my MK9 as well

wayneo1
06-21-2011, 08:44 AM
I have one and carry it everyday. Its been 100% for me as well. Good luck with your new gun. How do you like the crimson trace grips. Are they much thicker than the factory grips.

CertifiedGunNut
06-21-2011, 09:05 AM
I have one and carry it everyday. Its been 100% for me as well. Good luck with your new gun. How do you like the crimson trace grips. Are they much thicker than the factory grips.

+1 Mine has been 100% reliable. Carry it 24/7

CertifiedGunNut
06-22-2011, 07:43 AM
+1 Mine has been 100% reliable. Carry it 24/7

I cant believe nobody called me out on this...24/7? What do I do, sleep with it on? Mine after break in was 100% and beautiful with the wood furniture on it. Sold it to a good friend for what I paid and he still carries it daily....Not 24/7 but close.

HighSpeedBail
06-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Well, I got tired of my lcp and moved up to an

However, I did have my rear sight go missing when I took the pistol out to clean at home :confused:

I also managed to drop the trigger bar spring but popped it back in---line up the stair stepped end with the slight groove!

How did the rear sight go missing?

dzldust
06-28-2011, 07:14 PM
put another 400 through mine in the last few days,love it.I am coming off a 15 year or so Glock kick so not used to such a smooth pull,still got my Glocks but the MK9 replaced my G26 for daily carry