PDA

View Full Version : New MK9... now what?

frank_drebin
07-12-2011, 07:31 PM
I just bumped up to an MK9. Does that make me a snob now? Is there a list of people we aren't allowed to talk to or a partial handout outlining key phrases we use? If I'm going to be an MK snob I want to do it right.

Do we just get together randomly and make fun of our low-rent polymer cousins or is it an "as-the-need-arises" type event? Is there a schedule somewhere??? I'm very confused.

wayneo1
07-16-2011, 08:18 PM
No we just try to decide if we want the wood grips or the lazer grips. Because there isnt anything else complain about. Its amazing how smooth it shoots. Way softer than any other series. :)

frank_drebin
07-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Hey Wayne, I have TWO MK9's now. Can you guys link me to the secret handshake video now?

kahrseye
07-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Put your left middle finger over your index finger and then roll your thumb around clockwise while pulling in the remaining fingers like you're gripping the butt of a Kahr. Then put your right foot in and shake it all about and we may let you in the club. Oh yeah, record it and post it so we can all see you can actually do it. :crazy:

jocko
07-20-2011, 08:54 AM
I just bumped up to an MK9. Does that make me a snob now? Is there a list of people we aren't allowed to talk to or a partial handout outlining key phrases we use? If I'm going to be an MK snob I want to do it right.

Do we just get together randomly and make fun of our low-rent polymer cousins or is it an "as-the-need-arises" type event? Is there a schedule somewhere??? I'm very confused.

one more MK and see how us polymer guys handle it. remember clint eastwoods thing to the Bg. did I fire 6 shots or only 5, do u really wanna know????

wayneo1
07-20-2011, 08:58 AM
Two! One for each hand that makes you the president of the club. wait wait I just remembered are these elites or regular.

frank_drebin
07-20-2011, 09:32 AM
Not sure how to tell honestly.... :(

Barth
07-20-2011, 04:27 PM

The key word I like to use is Elite...
http://www.kahrtalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3997&d=1310178878

frank_drebin
07-20-2011, 06:55 PM
hmmmmm. anybody else have two? I might be the defacto snob president.

frank_drebin
08-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Well, I sold one of them off last week. Now down to 1 Mk9. It's got an Elite trigger and night sights though so I'm still somewhat of a snob.