PDA

View Full Version : Don't Let the Kids Drink the Kool-aid

TheTman
08-27-2011, 02:18 PM
I got a free chapter (the introduction) of a book called "Don't Let the Kid's Drink the Kool-Aid". I put it up as a PDF file if anyone wants to read the free chapter some .org was distributing. A lot of teachers pretty much teach that the 2nd Admendment doesn't apply to individuals, and try to brainwash our kids that gun ownership is only for the police and military. Anyway if you want to read the chapter, it's here: http://kartalk.pccomps.com/DontLetTheKids.pdf

Of course they want you to buy the book, but that's up to you. It's too late for my kids, and fortunately I got them into a small town school that isn't quite as liberal as the big city schools and they made it through without too much brainwashing.

Jeremiah/Az
08-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Very depressing, but true. These liberal minded youths will be voting before long. I fear for our country & way of life.

JimBianchi
08-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Two of my sisters and one brother in-law is a teacher in the San Francisco area.

They are a lost cause and so are their kids.

My little one is being home schooled this year and some of the assigned reading material is a little out there, but so far, nothing out and out stupid, but it's early in the year and they still have time to mess it up for us.

JFootin
08-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Isn't it amazing how well the progressives have infiltrated our educational system? They have taken over the colleges where the teachers are trained, and they wield a lot of influence over books and curricula. I am not a conspiracy nut, but doesn't this seem like an organized and well executed plan worked patiently and incessantly over many decades? And who are the leaders? (Other than the spiritual purveyor of darkness and evil in this world, who I'm sure is involved in a big way.)

crazymailman
08-27-2011, 08:38 PM
JFootin, you don't really think all that happened by accident do you?

JFootin
08-27-2011, 08:50 PM
No, I don't.

TheTman
08-27-2011, 09:01 PM
It's been planned and worked on since at least the late 60's. A little bit here, a little bit there, no one notices, until you get to the point we are now. When I lived in the city and had my kids in the school sytem there, I went to pick up my son for a Dr. appt. and it happened to be Martin Luther King Jr. day. You'd have sworn it was Christmas or something with all kinds of parades thru the halls and decorations and skits and costumes and whatnot. He was a great man, but I bet nothing like that went on during President's day, or Thanksgiving or even Christmas. That was about the last straw in my decision to get the kids out of that school system and into something smaller and more conservative like the small town I live in now.