PDA

View Full Version : Another Good Deal

500KV
01-04-2010, 06:11 AM
Cabela's has that $20 off deal going again.
Good thing for those needing to order something.

I ordered some more ammo and one of those Uplula mag loaders you guys have been talking about.
If I'm seen using the mag loader at the range and they laugh at me I'm going to tell them I found it and blame Dietrich....:9:Or better yet I could just go to the truck and load my mags.

Dietrich
01-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Cabela's has that $20 off deal going again.
Good thing for those needing to order something.

I ordered some more ammo and one of those Uplula mag loaders you guys have been talking about.
If I'm seen using the mag loader at the range and they laugh at me I'm going to tell them I found it and blame Dietrich....:9:Or better yet I could just go to the truck and load my mags.
After they see how quickly and easily you load your mags,they`ll want one for theirselves.If not,show `em where the mule bit you. :D

wyntrout
01-04-2010, 08:01 AM
After they see how quickly and easily you load your mags,they`ll want one for theirselves.If not,show `em where the mule bit you. :D
Hi, guys.
I just hit Cabela's for another $20 off deal, too. I got two of those Uplulas and two more boxes of BB .380 90grain +P ammo. That pushes me over1,000 rounds waiting for my P380N.
I watched the video of someone loading 5 or six different types of magazines and dropping the rounds into the loader beats the heck out of having to shove them in one at a time with my HKS loaders!:D
Wynn

500KV
01-04-2010, 08:07 AM
If not,show `em where the mule bit you. :D
No-No Can't do that..These guys all carry Uzis, AKs, MP5s and other destructive things.:behindsofa:

medezyner
01-04-2010, 08:12 AM
I used that 20 off to pick up 4 bxs of Hornady's 9mm Luger 124 gr XTP. It was backordered, but only took only 3 weeks for it to arrive. Not bad considering I ordered it a week before the holidays. Youre gonna love that Uplulu. I can load 2 magazines in the time it takes my son to load one. And the bonus is, you still have thumbs left over...for whatever.

wyntrout
01-04-2010, 08:16 AM
From what I could tell about the rebate, you can use it once a day. It more than covered my postage of $14.95 each time.:D
Wynn

jmcrawf1
01-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Does anyone have a link to this deal? I can't find it.

Chief Joseph
01-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Just used the rebate, got the uplula you guys are talking about. Hope it works, I load my mags different than you guys though, I use my index finger to push them in, so it's that finger that gets all mangled when I shoot. I also got 6 boxes of sellier and bellot le training ammo 50 x 124 fmj, they have them on sale for 11.99. Same price I've found my ammo a bimart for. I'll give them a try.

500KV
01-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Does anyone have a link to this deal? I can't find it.
Here you go.
It's that $20 off thingy.
Cabela's -- Bargain Cave (http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/category/category.jsp?id=cat21404&navAction=jump&cmCat=MainCatcat21404&cm_re=LeftNav*BargainCave*123109)

hollander
01-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Just go to the Cabela's website and do a little looking. I used one that came in the mail to buy some ammo. Wanted to get some 22lr and could not use the mailed one again so went to the website and found another one. I think it is good until Jan 11.