PDA

View Full Version : Range Report PM9

boykinguy
01-09-2010, 07:48 AM
Made my third range trip the other night with the PM9. 50 rounds of 115 gr FMJ Blazer Brass and 20 rounds of Federal 135 gr Low Recoil Hydra Shocks. I had one FTF with the seven round mag (blazer). Upon inspection I found a very large fuzz ball trying to chamber with the round. Obviously from where the mag had been in my front left pocket (they make those spare mag carriers for a reason). I have been trying to run as much different stuff through it as possible and except for the very first round I chambered in the gun and the fuzz ball incident (big dummy me) the gun has functioned 100% with everything (over 200 rounds now) I have put through it. I think my SP101 will be seeing a lot more safe time. I really like this little gun.

jocko
01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
more u shoot it the better it willsmooth out and the better you will get also. My favorite handgun of all Ihave ever owned.

Dietrich
01-11-2010, 11:40 AM
It`s gotten to the point that I look at my PM9 as other people look at American Express cards.I don`t leave home without it. :)

jocko
01-11-2010, 02:16 PM
It`s gotten to the point that I look at my PM9 as other people look at American Express cards.I don`t leave home without it. :)

to that. Don't have an American Express card but I do have a PM9:D

zena
01-12-2010, 07:49 PM
to that. Don't have an American Express card but I do have a PM9:D

Double amen to that. No AmEx, but NEVER leave the Kahr home. Maybe a new jingle Kahr can use for advertising? I'd love to see a commercial of CC folks smiling and showing off their Kahrs, buried in pockets, under a loose shirt, ankle-holstered, in a skirt.....What a beautiful world that would be.

tv_racin_fan
01-12-2010, 11:56 PM
I very seldom leave home without a Kahr or two. Generally only when taking the wife to margaritaville and generally the son is with us and armed.