PDA

View Full Version : MK9 spoiled me what to do.

wayneo1
10-25-2011, 08:08 PM
Yes I hate to say it but I have been spoiled by that little silver devil called the MK 9. Its cooling down here in the great free state of Florida and I was excited because that meant I could now start wearing my sparks vm2 with my smith and wesson sub compact 1911 pro. Its a beauty, all black and and has a big hole up front for those porky bullets that I love so much. Not that mk 9 isnt a great gun its just the 45 really answers all the caliber questions.

Problem, I put it on and man even though its a light weight alloy frame compared to the mk9 it was heavy and chunky. Off it came and the mk9 went back on my belt. Its not cold enough yet, thats the problem next month. Plus I was getting over a bad cold feeling kinda weak. I'll break the hold that silver devil has over me. (G):D

So there you go, another conundrum of life. Damm. So anyone have a training regimen or something that will help me answer this maybe an herbgal tea. :D Have a great day

sharpetop
10-25-2011, 09:58 PM
I know the feeling. My Glock 36 is for sale because of Kahr. I would much rather pack around my K40 or CW9 than the Glock.

Bawanna
10-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Get an ankle rig. I love my PM45 but I'm not leaving my Cbob behind so I bring both.

wayneo1
10-26-2011, 08:09 AM
Maybe if I was a leo or something but a bug for me is too extreme unless I know I am going somewhere a little more sinister, of course mr. 45 would be coming anyway. Cbob is sweet I got a thing for the Valor. I just like the clean lines.

Bawanna
10-26-2011, 09:25 AM
Know what you mean. I really load up when I cut the grass on the riding lawn mower. Never know what sinister type might drive by or pull up when you manicuring the lawn.

I can't get off and run so I basically have to sit and fight. The world we live in.

I should start a thread on proper attire for lawn mowing.

jlaudio29
10-26-2011, 04:56 PM
I know exactally what you mean, im a HUGE 1911 guy, but that mk9 is awesome, i knew it would be nice when i got it but it turned out to be amazing and i love carrying it and shooting it.

What part of florida are you from?

Cyterio
10-26-2011, 05:21 PM
I also have a full size 1911, but I never carry it, the MK9 always wins out!

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

jocko
10-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Yes I hate to say it but I have been spoiled by that little silver devil called the MK 9. Its cooling down here in the great free state of Florida and I was excited because that meant I could now start wearing my sparks vm2 with my smith and wesson sub compact 1911 pro. Its a beauty, all black and and has a big hole up front for those porky bullets that I love so much. Not that mk 9 isnt a great gun its just the 45 really answers all the caliber questions.

Problem, I put it on and man even though its a light weight alloy frame compared to the mk9 it was heavy and chunky. Off it came and the mk9 went back on my belt. Its not cold enough yet, thats the problem next month. Plus I was getting over a bad cold feeling kinda weak. I'll break the hold that silver devil has over me. (G):D

So there you go, another conundrum of life. Damm. So anyone have a training regimen or something that will help me answer this maybe an herbgal tea. :D Have a great day

I put the MK in the same quality class as the K series. u just can't do better for an all steel compact that the MK9, course as u know I am preachin to the choir here to.:der:

Bawanna
10-26-2011, 05:29 PM
I also have a full size 1911, but I never carry it, the MK9 always wins out!

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

If your 1911 needs a foster home I'm up for grabs. I do this as a public service. No fee and I'll even cover shipping as long as it meets my stringent criteria. Looks like a 1911 and goes bang.

tv_racin_fan
10-26-2011, 06:13 PM
I have just the regimen for you sir. Swap that MK9 for one of my K9s and you can work your way right up to that 1911...