PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have feedback?

Smoke Eater
01-13-2010, 08:29 AM
This was sent to me by a friend. snopes.com: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act (http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp)

500KV
01-13-2010, 08:42 AM
While any such proposal is disquieting, this thing
doesn't seem to have a snowball's chance.

"So, how likely is the Blair Holt bill's chance for passage? Pro-gun activists are vigilant but don't seem overly worried about it. They point out that the bill's failure to attract co-sponsors is an indication of a lack of enthusiasm for it among other congressmen. They feel it is too far-reaching and repressive of gun owners' rights to merit serious consideration by a majority of Congress."

Smoke Eater
01-13-2010, 09:18 AM
I found it quite disturbing that this was even proposed!:eek: I agree about the Snowball thing but WOW!

wyntrout
01-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Lots of stupid bills get proposed but not very many get anywhere. This will never be voted on because time is on the side of these anti-gun whackos who will keep slowly whittling away until we find that they have accomplished their goals. It's certainly on the liberal, leftist agenda because they must have unarmed sheeple to have their Utopian society where they, the elite, will take care of the poor common people who aren't capable of properly providing for themselves. The elite, though, won't be subject to these limitations... being superior, benevolent, and so wise.
Wynn:(