PDA

View Full Version : Wife's new P380

MDH65
01-15-2010, 08:38 AM
Got the wife a P380 for Christmas and she shot it for the first time this past weekend. Together, we put over 370 rounds of mixed ball and 40 rounds of Starfire hp thru it. Had a couple of instances of the slide stop engaging early on but that seemed to go away.

The wife is an avid shooter, however, she marveled at how well this baby Kahr shot. She was making easy hits left handed ( she's a righty).

We are now shopping for holsters and will probably be sending the slide off to Kahr to have the XS bigdot installed. Found a couple of Pearce grip extensions and those fit just fine. Gives me a bit more to hang onto.

In-Yo-Grill
01-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Got the wife a P380 for Christmas and she shot it for the first time this past weekend. Together, we put over 370 rounds of mixed ball and 40 rounds of Starfire hp thru it. Had a couple of instances of the slide stop engaging early on but that seemed to go away.

The wife is an avid shooter, however, she marveled at how well this baby Kahr shot. She was making easy hits left handed ( she's a righty).

We are now shopping for holsters and will probably be sending the slide off to Kahr to have the XS bigdot installed. Found a couple of Pearce grip extensions and those fit just fine. Gives me a bit more to hang onto.

Look at the Uncle Mike's size 10 holster. Fits my Ruger LCP like a glove.

MDH65
01-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Found a size 3 inside the pocket holster that we got locally. Have a DeSantis Nemesis on order though.