PDA

View Full Version : Ammo Engine

Vinikahr
01-15-2010, 02:41 PM
I have been using for a while and this where I get most of my deals in ammo. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Enjoy: Ammo Engine (http://www.ammoengine.com/find/ammo/9mm)

wyntrout
01-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks, I bookmarked that. I usually wind up at Sportsman's Guide where I'm a member (joined for the good deal on first order and member prices and discounts, coupons, etc. at least for the first year.) and Cabela's when they have coupons like the last deal, I used to buy from CTD until the shortage. Now they have scalpers' prices. I've seen $70 to $80 or so on a box of .380 acp Defense ammo! They had a better price on my extra P380 mags, though. It pays to shop around and stay on top of prices. I'll be glad when I get though shooting my Wolf .45acp target ammo up. There's definitely a smokey smell and dirty residue.
Wynn:)

Vinikahr
01-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Thanks, I bookmarked that. I usually wind up at Sportsman's Guide where I'm a member (joined for the good deal on first order and member prices and discounts, coupons, etc. at least for the first year.) and Cabela's when they have coupons like the last deal, I used to buy from CTD until the shortage. Now they have scalpers' prices. I've seen $70 to $80 or so on a box of .380 acp Defense ammo! They had a better price on my extra P380 mags, though. It pays to shop around and stay on top of prices. I'll be glad when I get though shooting my Wolf .45acp target ammo up. There's definitely a smokey smell and dirty residue.
Wynn:)

Not a problem. CTD really jack up the prices in some items, I really do not buy from them much (maybe once and if I need something they have very cheap), since they also charge a crazy amount for shipping:eek:.

I also buy from Cabela's if they have the ammo with a coupon or an offer. So far the most cost efective place I found has been Ammuntion to Go. I am also a member at Sportsman's Guide but even with the coupons and discount they have, sometimes is cheaper to buy ammo at other places. Only is good if there is a shortage and if they have the ammo in stock.

wyntrout
01-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Yes, I try to find the best deal for whatever I need. I've bought a lot of stuff from Sportsmans Guide. I'm kind of addicted to Internet shopping.:D
But, I need to lay off for a while... until I get the present purchases paid off.
I just bought a 58" plasma (Samsung PN58B650) from Amazon -- very good deal -- free shipping and no tax with the best price I trusted.
I did just order a couple of kydex 9mm IWB magazine holders from tactical-kydex Kydex magazine holders - Glock Talk (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1122507) . This guy, Mitchell, makes kydex magazine holders for a hobby. He only charges $16 for two IWB and or OWB. You can mix and match. He has molds for the Kahr 9mm and I'm going to send him a P380 mag to use to make me some for that. He just charges an extra $1.50 to return magazines that you send him for an order. He does beautiful work and someday he's going quit his regular job and start charging a decent price to make a living for himself... I would think. He makes a double holster for $21 and these prices include shipping!! This is just too good a deal. I hope that he gets a Kahr 45 mold made up because I want to get a couple of those for my future PM45. He makes all kinds of rifle mag holders as well. Check his work out and the YouTube video made by one of his satisfied customers. He has dozens of mag holders, it seems!!
I'm packaging that P380 mag now.:D He takes direct PayPal payments. I made a personal payment that way.:)
Wynn