PDA

View Full Version : Finally Found Some Locally!!

TheTman
12-14-2011, 02:14 PM
Federal Hydra Shoks in 230 gr. Supposed to be a good round for short barrelled .45's cause the petals open up at lower rate of speed. They were costly, but now I can try them out before I order a bunch. Getting settled into my farmhouse pretty well. Got a nice pile of old phonebooks at the apartment, hmmmm, wonder what they could be used for. :D

jocko
12-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Got a nice pile of old phonebooks at the apartment, hmmmm, wonder what they could be used for.

maybe a-swipe for ur farm outhouse????????

O'Dell
12-14-2011, 03:32 PM
I've got some in both 45 and 9mm along with some HST's. I like them both.

TriggerMan
12-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Federal Hydra Shoks in 230 gr. Supposed to be a good round for short barrelled .45's cause the petals open up at lower rate of speed. They were costly, but now I can try them out before I order a bunch. Getting settled into my farmhouse pretty well. Got a nice pile of old phonebooks at the apartment, hmmmm, wonder what they could be used for. :DIs the well back to working order yet? Dare I ask what you're drinking if it isn't?

Good luck, there's something to be said for new beginnings.

TheTman
12-14-2011, 10:00 PM
I have a bottled water dispenser, and buy filtered water at a local outlet.
I think the groundwater has replenished, unfortunately the ex let the pump run too long dry and ruined it, so will have to put in a new submersible pump. We keep jugs of water around for various other things.
Thanks for the good luck wish.

JFootin
12-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Yeah, Tom, hope all goes well. Boy, I wish I had my own place out in the country where I could shoot my guns at will.