Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kahr's NRA Instructor's Program (Discount)

Question Kahr's NRA Instructor's Program (Discount)

This is my first post, so a brief introduction is in order. I have a Kahr P45 now, but have previously owned a P40. I shoot the Kahr better than most any other pistol I own. The P45 is my daily carry with a Kel-tec P3at and serves as my night stand gun as well.

So to the gist of this post - I am a NRA Instructor and Kahr offers a pretty nice discount on their product line to be used as instructional aides. You can't sell any pistol within 12 months of purchase and have to keep it in good condition.

I purchased a PM45 with night sights and an extra magazine for $527 shipped with a $20 transfer fee on my end. Having priced them I think I got a pretty good deal.

$410 - Pistol
    $65 - night sights
    $22 - magazine
    $30 - shipping

The order form says 8-10 weeks and the fun shop says it never takes that long...

My question are -
    1. Who else here has purchased through this program?
    2. How long did it take to get it?

I know my FFL is an NRA instructor and said he got his P9 for $400. Made me want to persue my NRA Instructor Cert again.

Here is the 2011 Pricing...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Notrega View Post
    This is my first post, so a brief introduction is in order. I have a Kahr P45 now, but have previously owned a P40. I shoot the Kahr better than most any other pistol I own. The P45 is my daily carry with a Kel-tec P3at and serves as my night stand gun as well.

So to the gist of this post - I am a NRA Instructor and Kahr offers a pretty nice discount on their product line to be used as instructional aides. You can't sell any pistol within 12 months of purchase and have to keep it in good condition.

I purchased a PM45 with night sights and an extra magazine for $527 shipped with a $20 transfer fee on my end. Having priced them I think I got a pretty good deal.

$410 - Pistol
    $65 - night sights
    $22 - magazine
    $30 - shipping

The order form says 8-10 weeks and the fun shop says it never takes that long...

My question are -
    I am a NRA Instructor. How do i go about this Program? Is it on there web-site?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlejoe View Post
    I am a NRA Instructor. How do i go about this Program? Is it on there web-site?
    I found it by searching - I don't think they advertise it. I have the full form in .pdf

PM me your email and I will send it to you...

Never mind - here is the link

http://firearms.fortreg.com/wp-conte.../KAHR-2011.pdf

More NRA Instructor Discounts here -
    http://firearms.fortreg.com/?cat=15&paged=3

Bump

My question are -

Bump

My question are -
    Nobody's stiffing you, Notrega. I have seen posts from a couple of people that are or were instructors of some kind, but I cannot recall any of them being NRA instructors.
    Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    Nobody's stiffing you, Notrega. I have seen posts from a couple of people that are or were instructors of some kind, but I cannot recall any of them being NRA instructors.
    Did not intend to say anyone is stiffing me.

Most forums you bump a thread so that it stays near to top to get more views/replies. My apologies if I failed to follow protocol here, it doesn't seem this is a very busy forum, lots of good information though.

No apology necessary, if you bumped it an hour later that would be different.

Good luck getting your answers, free bump to the top lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Did not intend to say anyone is stiffing me.

Most forums you bump a thread so that it stays near to top to get more views/replies. My apologies if I failed to follow protocol here, it doesn't seem this is a very busy forum, lots of good information though.
    Oh, I wasn't scolding you for bumping at all. I was just explaining that you might not find many NRA instructors here. Sorry if I made you feel like I was scolding you. Not my intention at all.
    Very interesting...