Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kahr's NRA Instructor's Program (Discount)

No apology necessary, if you bumped it an hour later that would be different, maybe.

Good luck getting your answers, free bump to the top lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I purchased a PM9, black/black, w/night sights, and a extra mag through the NRA instructors program. Once the proper forms were sent in I had the gun within three weeks. There are a few restrictions on the resale and purchasing another gun within one year. It is a very generous discount. I do use my PM9 in the instructors class and I want every student to shoot it. I think everyone wins on this program. Thank you KAHR. I will be back in a few months for another gun.

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    I purchased a PM9, black/black, w/night sights, and a extra mag through the NRA instructors program. Once the proper forms were sent in I had the gun within three weeks. There are a few restrictions on the resale and purchasing another gun within one year. It is a very generous discount. I do use my PM9 in the instructors class and I want every student to shoot it. I think everyone wins on this program. Thank you KAHR. I will be back in a few months for another gun.
    WOO HOO - Sweet!!!

Thanks for the info 340PD... 2 weeks down...

I have a few classes scheduled in late January and hope to have it by then. This is one of the best discounts available to NRA Instructors - THANK YOU KAHR!!

Wish a T9 was on the list.

I'm an NRA Instructor. I have not taken advantage of the Instructor program. Thanks for posting!

I am also an NRA Instructor (Wisconsin Area). I picked up a PM9, black slide, night sights... took about 3-4 weeks to get. Turned another instructor onto it also, his took about the same amount of time.

I use the guns in every class i give and let anyone shoot them who desired to try them out.

I believe that you can order 1 handgun and 1 long-gun a year.....

The CW/CM's are not yet on the list.. maybe in 2012??

Default It Arrived

The pistol arrived today. I paid the shop and placed the order on 12/16. Kahr said they got it on the 23rd - 4 weeks to the day.

I won't be able to get to the range until this weekend but pics are on the way...

Click thumbnail for bigger image

And with my P45

I am not a NRA certifed instructor but I have slept at the Holiday Inn, JFootin do u think this might get me in the door for a discount, I am though a certifed *******. I don't tend to wear that badge to often though, just asking if anyone has tried either of those two to see if it flys at Kahr..

That reminds me about 40 years ago I called an NRA instructor in Terre Haute and ask if he would give a NRA certifed class to a bunch of women if I could set i t up. He kinda laughed and said ur wasting ur time, u won't get ahalf dozen women to sign up.

I advertised it for WOMEN ONLY and to beheld in my sproting good shop and a NRA certifed course. The class could only hold 20. I HAD TO TURN WOMEN AWAY. Never under estimate WOMEN... This instructor gave an 8 week 4 hour one day a week course and later told me that it was the best class he had ever given for all thw women were on the edge of their seat sucking in all the gun information he could give them. THEY WANTED TO LEARN, unlike he said most of the male classed, there was always just enough men to feel they knew more than he did . This class by the way was comprised of 3 doctors a frew lawyers, mostly other professional women and a few just plain ol housewives. I still to this day will run into one of the class people and they always thanked me for having that class. The nice thing most women told me was that had the class been for men and women, they wouldnot have signed up for it but all women, they felt on a level plaiying field. The NRA instructor learned something from this to
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I told them I wasn't certified but I was certifiable. They didn't buy it. Go figure.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."