Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy New Years!

Happy New Year everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR... IT'S COMING
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

It will be difficult, but I hope that we ALL have a HAPPIER New Year!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I'd say near impossible but we can certainly hope anyhow, about all we got left.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

A President in the early stages of Dementia, which 56% of the Population believes was elected through corruption. A VP that was that was the first out during the Democratic Presidential Run, and later chosen as VP only because of gender and race and ordered by the BLM. China, Iran and Russia salivating at the mouth at the news Demented Joe would run the Country. Economy will continue to go down, small business's will collapse, BLM and Antifa will continue to terrorize with no consequences and endorsed by a demented President and a BLM VP, Police defunded and will continue, Ammo Shortage. Yea, on top of everything else, we are going to have a hell of a year. 2020 was just a appetizer for Liberal Beast of a deadly Cancer that has entered into America's blood stream.
    But look at the bright side. At least the queers will get part of the stimulus money for further study, Mexicans will get new homes built to live in Mexico before becoming American citizens. Yep the US will squander every nickle to millions outside of the US. Lol, who ever thought America would be destroyed from within?

And to top it off, this Piece of S*** still walking around.

Home test 4 covid.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Home test 4 covid.....
    Ha, ha, ha. That's pretty good.

Happy New Year Everyone!

I pray it's a good one and remember to "be not afraid" because He is with us. We cannot control or change many things in this world but one thing we can do is love our families and offer hope for others.

God Bless,
    Ralph

Wow, This is bringing back an old post. Boy times have changed. My shooting buddy mentioned in post #2 on this thread has now turned into a know it all 24 year old female. My company is trying to force us older folks into retirement in 2021. I may just accommodate their wishes, take my lump sum, and leave them to their new generation, sensitivity trained, google educated foolishness. Get out while the getting is good.

Might sell the house in town and get me and the wife a little place in the woods. She’s already saying all she wants to tell everyone is “leave me the heck alone.” Might be a change for the better even though I did want to work 4 more years. Plant a little garden and raise some chickens.

I think I’ll do that Home COVID test tonight and contemplate 2021...
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

"Never pet a burning dog"