Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proper Prep of your new 1911G

Quote Originally Posted by kahrnut1 View Post
    why didnt you buy complete gun. somebody stole safety off right side. makes it inoperable
    I have a couple with them funny levers on the right side but I don't like em much. I guess if I could pick my nose with my left hand it might be a good thing but as is my left arm and hand are strictly cosmetic.

All you gotta do is take out my right hand, arm or shoulder and it's game over for me. I'll go down trying with my left but I don't hold much. My practice with the left only substantiates my desire to protect my right hand from harm.

All this 1911G talk is making me take the Cbob out of the line up for a few days and hang the 1911G in it's place. Nice change of pace. I do love that Cbob but I can fool around with others just fine. She don't get jealous.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

just kidding great gun

Quote Originally Posted by kahrnut1 View Post
    just kidding great gun
    I figured you was but you know how sensitive I am. Ran over a possum the other day that was probably dead a week before I hit it but I still almost teared up. Course it might have been cause it wasn't fresh so it was hamburger helper again...........................
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Rather than open another thread I decided to post a couple pictures of the MRI (Dietrich) here with my new today Crimson Trace grips. I was surprised I kind of like the black on black and also surprised they feel so doggone good in my hand. Was gonna hang em on my Cbob but realized they aren't bobbed but they might be in the future.

I stole them (well bought real reasonable) from WMD.

They look to be pretty much sighted in out of the box.

And check out this fat squirel, biggest I think I've seen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

That set up on a crimson ultra made a group of wets that could not make up their mind what to do with me haul a## in sw tex last year. Saved me having to fire expensive shells

I would think it would have a profound impact on a persons planning, having that dot sitting on their chest or forehead. Plus its just a riot to torment the cat with.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Rather than open another thread I decided to post a couple pictures of the MRI (Dietrich) here with my new today Crimson Trace grips. I was surprised I kind of like the black on black and also surprised they feel so doggone good in my hand. Was gonna hang em on my Cbob but realized they aren't bobbed but they might be in the future.

That squirrel sure hasn't missed many meals.
    The laser grips are hi tech and if you like them all is good, but me likes your 1911G better with your custom grips on it.
    Plus its just a riot to torment the cat with.
    LOL, my old pal Ripper (bless his soul) would climb the walls chasing a laser beam.

Regards,
    Greg

My kid said that too. He said to incorporate the laser into my own grips. I'm not that high tech.

I do like them having a switch so I can turn them on or off. Mostly I use them for point practice and tormenting the cat. Usually leave them switched off when carrying but pretty easy to turn on the deterrent factor if the need ever arises.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Very nice

Default humm

laser site on a 45 and fat ass squirrel on a ledge, evidently stealing, what a picture for a KABOOM to happen. Just sayin. More than likely the squirrel would have survived a 45 hit though.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY