Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proper Prep of your new 1911G

Truth is I hit it 4 times center mass with a 9. Wasn't really fat, just swelled up from the 9 slugs or something.

I finally quit fokking around and threw a 45 at it. Weren't nothing to take a picture of cept 4 little blobs what looks like squirrel turds, probably 9mm slugs. Haven't figured it out to this day.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

not the story ur wife tells me, u put 2 45 slugs in thqat squirrel after missing him 5 times at 5 yards and then SHE came in and nailed him first shot at 7 yards with her trusty 9mm pMJ9 ersonaly autographed by ol Jocko..

Umight do better with that story on the 1911 forum for those guys are so fokking vulnerable to priase for this out dated gun, let alone caliber, that they will believe damn near anythig. Pope Francis packs a 9mm, expiremental single stack glock
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

You kiss your momma with that lying mouth of yorn?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    not the story ur wife tells me, u put 2 45 slugs in thqat squirrel after missing him 5 times at 5 yards and then SHE came in and nailed him first shot at 7 yards with her trusty 9mm pMJ9 ersonaly autographed by ol Jocko..

Umight do better with that story on the 1911 forum for those guys are so fokking vulnerable to priase for this out dated gun, let alone caliber, that they will believe damn near anythig. Pope Francis packs a 9mm, expiremental single stack glock
    I heard he cuts a cross in every bullet

yes he does, see the rounds alot on ranges, as u know those 45 bullets are totaly reusable when shot. Buy a box of 100 bullets and they will reloead just like the brass casings, over and over and over and over and over and over. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY