Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun

Thread: Kahr Customer Service Report +

Default Kahr Customer Service Report +

Just wanted to relate my experience with Kahr customer service.

While cleaning my TP45, I noticed what appeared to be some flaking of the plating in the chamber.
    Filed a warranty request on the Kahr website and received an email the following day asking me to send some photos of the flaking.
    Sent them and received an RMA number the following day.
    Sent the pistol in on December 13. Got the pistol back on Jan. 5 with a new barrel.

They never asked my for my warranty registration and I'm not the original owner of the gun anyway. They just took care of the issue with a minimum of hassle for me. Shipping it in was on my dime, but I feel it was worth it for the resolution of my issue.

Thank You Kahr CS.

I hope to never have to send my CW45 in, but it is nice to know I will be taken care of if I need to.

I had issues with my PM45, multiple FTF. Kahr CS E mailed a call tag and off it went. Three weeks later I got the gun back, it was better but still had multiple FTF. I called Kahr again and with out any problems they sent another call tag. They notified me the gun could not be repaired and I would be getting a new PM45. When the gun arrived at my FFL it did not have NS like my original. Customer service offered to pay shipping round trip to have the NS installed or compensate me for the difference in the cost. I requested some additional mags, they are sending 3 which is equal to the cost difference of the sights. Their service has been outstanding , plus the new gun is flawless. JL

They replaced the frame on my pm45 in 9 days door to door.

Kahr customer service is very, very good!
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    -- Abraham Lincoln --

I, too, had some unbelievably GREAT SERVICE from Kahr Customer Service. A great company that continues to improve their efforts to make their product excellent and their customers happy.
    God is good, ALL the time!

Agreed. Emailed them on Sunday, knowing they were not open, and I had a reply before 8AM on Monday, with the part already in the mail just based on the problem I described in the email.

Yes great CS in my opinion. Had FO sights installed and they did a great job and in a 2 wk turn around time.