Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: CW45 Crimson Trace Fit ???

Default CW45 Crimson Trace Fit ???

I filled out the online "Contact Us" form at CT last night, but wanted some opinions before I actually email pics to them. This is the fit of my CT, these pics are all with the AGrip, but it was the same without. I even took the CT off, and trimmed the AGrip behind the button, leaving just enough for the CT to still cover the edges. No matter how tight I make the screws, still has a gap. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well they replied to my Contact Us and said they would RMA it without even seeing pictures, great CS.

We saw quite a few of those awhile back. There was alot of back and forth and some blame on frames not being the same etc. I think they finally determined it was bad molding at CT. They just started replacing them. Haven't heard anything about bad fits for quite awhile now.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Maybe I got one of the left over bad batch, I looked around and found the cheapest price, that is not always the best way. Did get a free optics cleaning kit with it. I did the same with the AGrip I bought and it was not a good fit at all, needed to be trimmed or it would have been on the slide too. From now, if Kahr has it, that is where I get it.