CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights

Thread: Cw45 dropping mag

Default Cw45 dropping mag

After 50 perfect rds it started dropping the mag after firing the next to last rd. Didn't make any difference how many were in mag 2-6 . Talked to kahr and their sending me a new mag catch and mag catch spring. Can anyone give me any advice on removal and install.sure would be app.

Thanks Greg,u'r help is sure app. Hope u dont care if I try to copy the tool u made, let u know how it turns out.

Default A Case is my tool of choice

I just put an empty case over the mag release spring, with that, the release will roll right past the spring.

Then just remove the case and hook the spring (torsion rod) into the slot in the mag release...done.
    I apologize if my post contains the same or similar information as someone who has posted before me.

Thanks tilos, that sounds like a good ideal. I'll be off work and home on Thursday night so I'll be able to work on it. Thanks u guys for the help I knew I came to the right place!

Default Mag catch

Got mag catch replaced! I used both the tool and the brass worked slick took all of about 30min, but I do tend to work a little slow.thanks u'll for the help . Kahr was great also in responding and sending the parts. Can't wait to try it .hope it cured it!