Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Undercover LEO carrying in his waist, no holster?

jlott, the OSS was the first I heard associated with the string loop, but i don't know if they invented it. Col. Applegate's writings had a lot of clever stuff in them. I especially remember hearing of him whipping a couple of young thugs in Mexico who thought taking on a 70 year old man with a cane would easy.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    An old cop trick was to wrap rubberbands around the grip, which would keep it in place in yourr pants, but not give yourself away.
    Back in the mid '70's, I carried a Colt DS this way for a long time until my department mandated that a holster be used which was a good idea.

Iv'e been utilizing a "clip draw" for several years and it has worked great. I just purchased first Kahr a CM9. Ive orddered a PJ holster to try. I may go back to a clip draw if I dont like holster. Clip draw does a great job of keeping weapn in place, can move the weapon to any position and is great as far as concealability!

Iv'e been utilizing a "clip draw" for several years and it has worked great. I just purchased first Kahr a CM9. Ive orddered a PJ holster to try. I may go back to a clip draw if I dont like holster. Clip draw does a great job of keeping weapn in place, can move the weapon to any position and is great as far as concealability!