Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Db380

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Db380

I previously owned a DB380 (which I traded in for a Kahr CM9). I did so due to experiencing pretty much the gammit of malfunctions with what is a nice shooting (when it functions) little pistol.

I expressed my opinion on the DB forum in a factual range report along with my expectations of how a self defense weapon should function and was promptly banned from their forum. Interesting. One and out.

If they could ever get their issues straightened out they may have something. Makes me wonder why they would rather make enemies than make it right.

From what I hear there is a bunch of A-Holes running the DB forum and pretty much ban anyone who has anything negative to say about a DB pistol which seems to be pretty much everybody...

Glad you came over to Kahrtalk from the dark side...Bawanna is a great mod and the whole site is a friendy informative place...Enjoy your new Kahr...

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    From what I hear there is a bunch of A-Holes running the DB forum and pretty much ban anyone who has anything negative to say about a DB pistol which seems to be pretty much everybody...

Glad you came over to Kahrtalk from the dark side...Bawanna is a great mod and the whole site is a friendy informative place...Enjoy your new Kahr...
    Thanks. I have a great feeling about my CM9. Enough to order some holsters for it.

Yeah they banned me quick. Basically they want you to play with different ammo and play w/your grip then tell you you're limp wristing etc. I told them that a self defense weapon may need to be fired one handed out of a vehicle or while I'm lying on my back and if you can't count on it to fire that was a load of crap. He called me a troll. LMAO. Whatever.

Well dirtkicker, your up to 9 post here so your record is much better here at kahrtalk. None of the troll meters went off so you should be ok.
    That CM should be a keeper and if it ain't, there's lot of folks here that will make it one.

Note to self, cancel banning getsome, he's aces in the new 2012 book.
    Keep eyes on Jocko, Jfootin, WMD, and Wyntrout.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Well dirtkicker, your up to 9 post here so your record is much better here at kahrtalk. None of the troll meters went off so you should be ok.
    That CM should be a keeper and if it ain't, there's lot of folks here that will make it one.

Thank you. The CM9 will be my ccw weapon. I put a CT laser on it and have no doubt we will have a long and wonderful relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtkicker View Post
    Thank you. The CM9 will be my ccw weapon. I put a CT laser on it and have no doubt we will have a long and wonderful relationship.
    Your welcome in my canoe anytime. If the relationship goes beyond that lets close the darn closet door and what ever you do don't tell Melissa, or TD2K, or Jdlott. You know reputation and all. Images. Crap, maybe he meant the CM9? My bad, open the closet door, put the canoe away.. Carry on.
    I'm not really a laser guy but I put one on my PM45 and I like it alot. Doesn't add bulk, still easy to carry and it's a terrific practice tool.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Keep eyes on Jocko, JFootin, WMD, and Wyntrout.
    What did I do? I'm innocent, I tell you! Innocent!!!
    Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    What did I do? I'm innocent, I tell you! Innocent!!!
    I think it's the people you hang out with. Well that's what my parents always told me when I wasn't listening anyway..

What? I didn't make the cut??

Quote Originally Posted by O'Dell View Post
    What? I didn't make the cut??
    How were you able to post this, I thought your plug was already pulled. Aw wait, you got out on a medical for the forthcoming shoulder fix which incidently I hope goes off very well with a quick recovery time.

Some of these list are just too long to print the whole thing you know.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan